What's the worst thing about being your gender?

To girls and guys.
Updates:
Girls said : period which i would agree since it's damn annoying.

Guys said mostly about their erection..
😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Society sees us as disposable. Being a "man" is defined through sacrifice of yourself, whether it be to your country, your wife and kids, or to your job.

0|2
    0|0
    • Setting aside the line that society sees you as disposable... and all that...

Let me ask you, what do you think is the biggest weakness of the male gender and why? If you had to name one thing, what would it be and why?

• Show All
    • By our desire to dominant and be aggressive I think men naturally are more likely to use physical force and/or intimidation to get to a desired outcome they want. I think a big part of this is our testosterone. Examples to prove my point: 1. War Men killing one another to achieve their leader's goals 2. Men who beat their wives 3. Men who "whip" their kids to teach them "discipline" etc

• And our inability to refuse sex is evidenced by the fact that prostituion exists and that 99% of the time, the prostitutes are women and the costumers are men

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the worst thing about my gender is we are weak because we do not like hearing the truth about ourselves or about hearing the truth about other things that we wish would be different.

We react poorly to being told the truth if it is about something we do not want to hear or if it is about something that may reflect badly on us personally.

I wish we were stronger. I wish we could hear the truth no matter how it would reflect on ourselves or no matter how it would reflect on what we wished to be true.

I think the worst thing about my female gender is that we are weak when it comes to telling the truth or hearing the truth because it would hurt someone or would hurt ourselves. I wish we valued truth more than feelings.

If we did, we would be stronger for it.

(I gave you a real answer. I read the men's answers before I posted and I wish you would have received a genuine answer from them. I would have liked to know what men really thought about this question in relation to their gender. I would be interested in hearing their real responses, if they ever care to share them.)

1|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• walking into the football showers for the first time in 11th grade and all the boys make fun of your tiny penis and then you try to show them that it's big, but when you get hard they all get grossed out and the coaches kick you off the football team. not like that's ever happened to me, but it sucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having to listen to women complain about literally everything while simultaneously staying silent about you're own issues with your sex/gender.
    -"You shouldn't judge a women by her weight", yet they judge us on our height
    -Women should be allowed in the millitary, except for the draft.
    -Homeless shelters that are specifically for women and children, yet homeless men outnumber homeless women by a large number.

0|0
    0|0
  • having to take drugs to fix male pattern baldness at an early age, but this isn't a problem for most me, sometimes u get genetically fucked lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • being blamed for literally fuckin everything thats wrong with the world.

0|3
    1|0
  • No personal experience with it, but getting screwed over in family court/custody battles. Men always lose there.

0|1
    0|0
  • you know? I think the worst part is being paid 30 cents more than women. absolutely awful.

1|0
    0|1
  • it's simple we only talk what we know...
    so how is it possible for girls to know about the erection and how will boys know about periods...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dunno it's pretty awesome. Maybe constantly being asked to help move heavy stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing everything In dating and relationships 🤦‍♂️😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Having to prove yourself 24/7, but it's also a good thing too has its moments

0|0
    0|0
  • girls expectations of what a guy should be, look, and act like. (not all but the majority of women)

0|0
    0|0
  • Always getting accused of rape...

0|0
    1|0
  • Morning wood!

0|0
    0|0
  • Random Boners

1|1
    0|0
  • Balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • random boners

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really.

0|0
    0|0
  • random boxers and morning wood

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are balls so fragile and out there?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing comes to mind

0|0
    0|1
  • being horny and feeling full unless you release

0|0
    0|0
  • Having lots of male body and facial hair
    :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanting to fuck every hot girl you see but you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard dick

0|0
    0|0
    • What you think about foot fetish? @yourcrazyex

• Getting kicked in the balls

0|1
    0|1
  • You're not allowed to have feelings

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• When you're a woman, everyone wants you to take care of them in one way or another, they expect it. You're supposed to forgo your needs for everyone else's, be the flexible one and work harder than everyone else. Then get ignored and tossed aside at the end, never fully appreciated. If someone is paying attention to you, it's usually for the wrong reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • statistically higher chance of rape and domestic violence, wage gap, casual sexism, accomplishments being tied to me being a woman rather than me being a person

5|0
    0|1
  • Periods suck, but the reasons they exist are good things.

Honestly, I can't stand some of the sexist crap that I've found that people believe about men and women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the scariest part is if I was born in a different country my life could be really shitty; like I could have my clitoris cut off when I'm 8 or 13 or something... I could be forced not to go to school and never learn to even read my name, marry a fucking creep at 14 and have a baby on my hip the next year, be beaten by my husband and it is ok by the law and if I try to leave he could keep the children and I'd have no say...

US culture isn't perfect regarding women, you still have people like Brock Turner's dad who think disgusting things and raise disgusting human beings, people like Brock Turner who hurt women and you have judges like the one in the case, who don't serve justice for the victims. And that's all really messed up, but I'm really thankful for where I am now.
    The worst thing is the uncertainty, the luck involved.

2|0
    0|0
  • people underestimating you all of the time, sexism, people blaming my anger or sadness on hormones or periods and not just because I'm mad or sad

1|0
    0|1
  • Haven't found any. There is no flaw in any gender.
    Flaw is created when one decides to waste their life away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Periods - crying when there is absolutely no freakin reason to cry
    Also double standards

0|0
    0|0
  • Being admired by some kinda desperate creeps whenever i step out of my house. And oh, also period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Periods and creeps

4|0
    0|1
  • I think most girls would agree when I say periods

3|0
    0|0
  • Periods, cramps, and my damn hormonal swings

2|0
    0|0
  • the periods. i can't stand them

2|0
    0|0
  • biological clock

1|0
    0|0
  • Periods dammit

0|0
    0|0
  • Periods and cramps

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have physical strength

0|0
    0|0
  • Period

1|0
    0|0
  • period

2|0
    0|0
  • Ugh having a period. Men wanting us to be house wives because it's "traditional" (not most but its really annoying when it happens). Everyone wants you to have a baby.

3|0
    0|1
  • We have more holes for insects to crawl into. EWWW

1|3
    0|0
  • Period.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes