What's the worst thing about being your gender?

To girls and guys.
Girls said : period which i would agree since it's damn annoying.

Guys said mostly about their erection..
😂

2327

Most Helpful Guy

• Society sees us as disposable. Being a "man" is defined through sacrifice of yourself, whether it be to your country, your wife and kids, or to your job.

• Setting aside the line that society sees you as disposable... and all that...

Let me ask you, what do you think is the biggest weakness of the male gender and why? If you had to name one thing, what would it be and why?

• By our desire to dominant and be aggressive I think men naturally are more likely to use physical force and/or intimidation to get to a desired outcome they want. I think a big part of this is our testosterone. Examples to prove my point: 1. War Men killing one another to achieve their leader's goals 2. Men who beat their wives 3. Men who "whip" their kids to teach them "discipline" etc

• And our inability to refuse sex is evidenced by the fact that prostituion exists and that 99% of the time, the prostitutes are women and the costumers are men

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the worst thing about my gender is we are weak because we do not like hearing the truth about ourselves or about hearing the truth about other things that we wish would be different.

We react poorly to being told the truth if it is about something we do not want to hear or if it is about something that may reflect badly on us personally.

I wish we were stronger. I wish we could hear the truth no matter how it would reflect on ourselves or no matter how it would reflect on what we wished to be true.

I think the worst thing about my female gender is that we are weak when it comes to telling the truth or hearing the truth because it would hurt someone or would hurt ourselves. I wish we valued truth more than feelings.

If we did, we would be stronger for it.

(I gave you a real answer. I read the men's answers before I posted and I wish you would have received a genuine answer from them. I would have liked to know what men really thought about this question in relation to their gender. I would be interested in hearing their real responses, if they ever care to share them.)