Would you psy 900$ to see a psychic?

I wanted to see a psychic to let me know if I'll ever meet my true ladypoo, but the motherfucker told me she charges 900$ like wtf
  • yes i would because im fucking rich
    Vote A
  • no i wouldn't
    Vote B
  • i would because im dumb
    Vote C
  • why would u see a psychic in the first place
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Why is everyone telling me to get a prostitute😂😂
Hold me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. Physics are bs. Why would I pay $900 for someone to tell me super vague things that'll apply to the majority of the population

0|1
    0|0
    • Oops. Meant psychics lmao. I can't spell for shit 🙌😜😋

• Awe I'll hold you :( come here *opens arms for a hug*

• Yay😊holds you back

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, my dad and my grandmother went to one not very long after my uncle died. He saved the recording from the session and I got to listen to it. This guy was some crazy world renoun guy who cost a lot of money or something. That's what he told me.

Anyway, he started describing my uncle Chaz in detail. He talked about a picture of him and described where exactly he was in the picture and what he was doing. You have to keep in mind, this was before computers were really a thing. Not everyone had one and social media wasn't really happening yet.

He just said a lot of very specific things that were all very accurate.

Like he told us not to get rid of the watch and my dad asks him what watch. (he brought Chaz's watch that he bought when he first started making a lot of money but never told anyone)

And then he went on to describe the watch. He said there was some kind of special engraving he did by hand somewhere on the watch. And of course there was.

The reason I was so interested in it was because I actually always had an ability to feel things. I mean this dude was different. He's either a really good con, or he's got what I do on steroids. But When people are behind me, I can feel them. When I close my eyes, I can tell the number of people in a room. I can also feel their emotions. Some of them confuse me, some of them scare me, some of them make me depressed. If a person has a large enough personality, you can almost see it. It looks like, just wisps of colorful evaporation emanating off someones body.

I can also feel nature. It's a totally different feeling than human emotions. I could almost equate it to: If humans are what it feels like when someone hit's a pitch fork, nature is more like a deep rumble.

I always wanted to meet a real psychic. My theory is that they're only half faking it. I have never really gotten a vision of anything. I've had dreams where a short 20 seconds of a dream came totally true in real life down to a conversation. That's only happened a couple times.

Being like this isn't all it's cracked up to be. You can read people and see them for who they truly are. You understand people down to their core and it's not all that pretty. It's scary to realize that we are all basically the same at our core, but we have layers over that core that are different.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Heck no. I know stories of jinn and such and have read about how they work. I have no desire to meet those psychics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, because I am a psychic. And I charge $900 dollars.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then give me a discounts because im broke

• Show All
    • Nuuuu😂😂
      I mean your face

• is tan, brown eyes, dark hair, das it

• You don't need a psychic. Just go out and find your own ladypoo

0|0
    0|0
  • seems exorbitant potato

1|0
    0|0
    • This potato just wanted to know if there's a special lady potato out there

• oh there has to be :)

• What if some other guy has already mashed her up and added butter, milk and a little salt?

• No way..

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even go if it was free so XD

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't even if I were rich, either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hesitate to see a psychic if it was free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol just go to one of those Mexican Wiccan places

0|0
    0|0
  • No no

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't waste my money

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• its pseudoscience and fake. they tell you what you want to hear and are generic. never has it been proven to be legit. save your money or pay for a prostitute lol thatll probably make your future happier than any psychic would

0|0
    0|0
  • They really charge that much? the ones I heard of charge $100 -$300. Still crazy though. I would say save your money and make your own destiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is probably the smartest thing anyone could ever do. I should say do this man and you will never ever regret spending that money

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha don't pay...

0|0
    0|0
  • That mug was a mimic!! shoot it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather by a new computer!

1|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you pay with a homemade $900 bill

0|0
    0|0
  • No the bible forbids it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lighting $900 on fire would be have more value than spending it on a psychic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could get 9 hookers and feel a lot better for that price

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes