If a guy flirts with you does it mean he likes you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it might be , but not definitely... I do that flirt stuff but not to get in pants like some here said.. just you know time pass... 😂 .. and who knows , if some of them even like me then she can be my girlfriend... 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The whole idea if he likes or not is not paramount to flirting. It's the intentions behind his actions. Many use it for lust and believe's it leads to love. It doesn't. And that is why I always tell people to not flirt but be genuine and yourself. There is a difference between playful banter and flirting for the sake of seducing somebody. If he likes you, he wouldn't have to try. He would genuinely want to spend time with you more. Find ways to spend time with you, and ask questions about yourself and what you like and do. He would share part of himself equally as you give him. He wouldn't hide anything and try to fluff your ego by flattery.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• we're easy to analize. when a guy flirts that means he wants to sleep with you. when a guy likes you he doesn't flirt he does something else which not sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • it might. But it might not i flirt when I'm bored or sometimes just randomly

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he likes you, or he is bored, or he wanna get in your panties

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. Just ask him to make sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not necessarily

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• "Like" is a strong word, I find the word interested a better way to describe it. He may be interested in getting to know you.. or just for something casual... it's up to you to determine that part :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. Some people are just more into flirting than others

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It could mean he likes you. It could also just mean he likes flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely but doesn't mean he lobe you and wants to keep you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless a guy explicitly says he likes me, flirting is just flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always mean so.

0|0
    0|0
  • not always. he could be bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah probably flirting with others

0|0
    0|0
  • prolly