If a guy flirts with you does it mean he likes you?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• it might be , but not definitely... I do that flirt stuff but not to get in pants like some here said.. just you know time pass... 😂 .. and who knows , if some of them even like me then she can be my girlfriend... 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The whole idea if he likes or not is not paramount to flirting. It's the intentions behind his actions. Many use it for lust and believe's it leads to love. It doesn't. And that is why I always tell people to not flirt but be genuine and yourself. There is a difference between playful banter and flirting for the sake of seducing somebody. If he likes you, he wouldn't have to try. He would genuinely want to spend time with you more. Find ways to spend time with you, and ask questions about yourself and what you like and do. He would share part of himself equally as you give him. He wouldn't hide anything and try to fluff your ego by flattery.