How Do You Feel about Needles?

I just got a blood test done.

got asked how I am with needles, and god dammit if that question doesn't make me laugh everytime XD

i have no issue with needles andf dont understand why most people do.
same with dentists actually.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with you on this.

I actually asked my dentist *why* some people hate going to the dentist so much, and she said that she thought they just don't like the idea and the feeling of somebody rooting around in their mouths.

Likewise needles. Big deal.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm good with needles. I can easily look at the needle being injected in me and not be phased by it

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha, yeah I won't look at the needle, simply because I know I tend to tense if I see something sharp coming towards me and tensing makes it hurt. But as long as I'm not looking I am completely fine.

• I'd like to know when it's coming and not really get a surprise lol but I see what you mean 😋

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Haattteee em
    I remember I had blood drawn out of my hand... I moaned like a little girl... That... freaking... hurt... Plus it lasted like 10 seconds... I bet the nurse was like
    "That's the first time I've ever heard a man moan like a woman" lol but i didn't care that s... hurt...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. But the ones you get in your arms are less painful than the ones you get in bum. It helps a lot if the nurse is pretty or they know how to properly use a needle and aren't new at job.

0|0
    0|0
  • My feeling is that getting shots without needles is extremely complicated. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cool. Especially when they go into the vein.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really, really hate them

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no problem with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the size lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think society teaches us to fear these things

0|0
    0|0
  • I only scared of the thick and the long needles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needles freak me the fuck out

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't say the word dentist ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I am really afraid of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I know it doesn't hurt bad but I still get really scared before every time haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Needles going in: Okay
    Needles taking things out: Not okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Needles are fine I have no problem with them however my mom on the other hand she won't even look at one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 100% good with them

They dont bother me and I have taken 4 injections in one day at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • AHHHHH. I have the worst fear of needles. It's pretty terrible. I freak out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I deal with tattoo needles better than shots and ones used for blood work lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope no just no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same i don't care about both

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I cursed when I get a needle in me

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a phobia then after hving acapuncture l got rid of it