Do you think every human can be a soldier?

I'm not sure if every human is capable of being a soldier. Obviously people with mental health issues and or physical disabilities can't be soldiers but what about everyone else. Can every "fit for service" person be a soldier or is it a skill that you have be born with? Notice what the Marine recruiting slogan says.

• Yes, everyone that is fit service can be a soldier, fighting is a primal instinct
  • Nope, just because they are fit for service doesn't mean they have what it takes, only a select few can be soldiers

329

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a soldier. I can't even handle first shooter video games. I always panic and can't handle myself. I will just shoot my load and then get shot to death. I can not reason or plan. I panic and die. Always... without exception.

I should never be allowed to be a soldier. I will get others killed as well as myself.

Most Helpful Guy