Who is your favorite philosopher, if you have one?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• I love any philosph who makes you seek who you are when you remove your thoughts. I always feel like people only identify with their brains and what the braina think, but not enough people think about what they are when they don't think at all (like you know, when you are a kid and you do without thinking? Already happened to everyone, even later on, when you loose track of time, your mind isn't busy thinking anymore and you just enjoy the moment? To me that is you.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. stirner.

>be so skeptical that you think nothing but your mind exist

>start milk business, investors ask where the money is
    >tfw the entire time you weren't charging for milk because money doesn't truly exist