Do you like overweight guys?

I just wanted to know do girls (and boys) like overweight guys if so what makes you like them and what doesn't Do you like overweight guys?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to take some kind of medicine which got me like 11kg of water inside my body and I can definitely tell you being overweight may make you a lot less attractive depending on how your face looks when getting more fat. I look like a buddha and I gotta say the best I can do is my humour and sympathy game is strong with me but defo I'm not getting some pussy at my prego status

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not attracted to overweight guys. A little bit chubby is okay, but the picture is really unattractive. Being overweight is really unhealthy and it's a sign that the person is not taking good care of themselves and their health. Since a good health and diet is one of my main focuses in life, it wouldn't work out.

• Why people diet? U can eat all u want and then do some exercise. I eat a loooooot but I'm still feet and even I don't know how and I don't do exercise either 😁

• If your okay with it then I'm more than happy

• @Flashsg96 Yeah, of course :)