Do you like overweight guys?

I just wanted to know do girls (and boys) like overweight guys if so what makes you like them and what doesn't Do you like overweight guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to take some kind of medicine which got me like 11kg of water inside my body and I can definitely tell you being overweight may make you a lot less attractive depending on how your face looks when getting more fat. I look like a buddha and I gotta say the best I can do is my humour and sympathy game is strong with me but defo I'm not getting some pussy at my prego status

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not attracted to overweight guys. A little bit chubby is okay, but the picture is really unattractive. Being overweight is really unhealthy and it's a sign that the person is not taking good care of themselves and their health. Since a good health and diet is one of my main focuses in life, it wouldn't work out.

1|0
    0|1
    • Why people diet? U can eat all u want and then do some exercise. I eat a loooooot but I'm still feet and even I don't know how and I don't do exercise either 😁

• Show All
    • If your okay with it then I'm more than happy

• @Flashsg96 Yeah, of course :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• I like a little chub, but not like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. That's just unhealthy.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, not attractive

0|0
    0|1
  • No..

0|0
    0|1
  • i am a small girl... so personally no because i would feel abit weird if my partner was a lot bigger then me

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes