What would attract more girls, an Aston Martin or a BMW?

What do you think?

22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• most girls rate cars with the colour, materials from seat... they see in a car the mobility, not much more

a men sees more in a car... hp, max speed from 0 to 100, wheels, body kit parts and and and

but both cars are really different
    the aston martin shows money, camfort yes but its a supersportcar with uncomfortable force, service is not a cheap story...

bmw have really different cars, I you think on a girlsmanget (here we call a bmw an schlampenschlepper)...
    and the most powerfull sportcar is the m6 with the g-power tuning is a little bit cheaper than the aston martin but I think the bmw shows naturaly a bit brutality but calms Down with nice leather and comfort inside, and have good long lasting engine for a good price... sometimes a bit too strong but never without comfort

I would choose the bmw, also without knowing which one