Are you a couch potato?

Couch potato - a person who spends little or no time exercising and a great deal of time watching television.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It doesn't necessarily have to be tv. If you sit on your butt and go on the computer or use your phone all day, I would consider that a couch potato too

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If I ever watched tv or had a couch, then probably. Now I just lay in bed and watch Viaplay. I guess that makes me a bed potato.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well when i was like 14-18 i was waching a season of a tv show all of it on the same time i had like 15 tv show that i was like folowing , staying on pc like 27/24 evry time , well then after that life hits You hard, in the end You Will need to find a job and cuz of your lack of exercise it Will be even harder..

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Lazying is fine if you just feel like it or have had a lot going on. But I am not lazying a lot because I don't want to miss other activities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a phone potato.

1|3
    0|0
  • No.
    However, I do Get a Lazy day Sometimes of just Relaxing Here, dear. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like sitting on the couch in the evening before bed, but during the day I like to keep busy or work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically out and about doing things. It also depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I am.. I can spend the whole day in the couch, however I will feel bad and sooner or later I will go to the gym, after the firsts days I won't stop going to the gym.. weird, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. I can't even remember what I last watched on television lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm both lots of exercising and lots of being a couch potato

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah..

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty as charged

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. All day I'm a couch potato but I work out a lot in the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Teehee

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't watch TV. I'm on PC 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly boys are couch potato lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yasss i am

0|0
    0|0
  • Not by choice. I would absolutely LOVE to go hiking and walking ALL the time, but 1) I am awake at night due to a sleep disorder that is neurological and cannot be corrected, and 2) due to joint and circulation issues I really shouldn't go out hiking alone. Due to those same issues, long walks and hiking are really the only way for me to lose weight and keep it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bed potato lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I do spend a lot of my time on my PC and my phone. I don't watch TV so often. But I exercise very little. So more like a phone or laptop potato.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even watch TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a HUGE one. Non-stop games, TV and movies. Now I have a job, so it's not possible for me anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was, now I am not

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, I love exercising though, but I do lay down jamming to music for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm a couch potato i should get out of the house more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm working at an office, so I'm sitting down all day. However, I still do some exercise so I don't really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it amusing how many more girls than guys are comfortable with thinking of themselves of couch potatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait I meant no

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a couch potato

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be. But I work too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • at least one day a week =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I play tennis for 2 hours daily... so I suppose not.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I lift weights for 40 minutes to an hour and then sit and play video games and watch TV the rest of the day?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a tv or a couch. But I do spend 12+ hours a day on my pc if that counts

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;