Are you a couch potato?

Couch potato - a person who spends little or no time exercising and a great deal of time watching television.

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
    Vote C
It doesn't necessarily have to be tv. If you sit on your butt and go on the computer or use your phone all day, I would consider that a couch potato too

2322

Most Helpful Girl

• If I ever watched tv or had a couch, then probably. Now I just lay in bed and watch Viaplay. I guess that makes me a bed potato.

Most Helpful Guy

• well when i was like 14-18 i was waching a season of a tv show all of it on the same time i had like 15 tv show that i was like folowing , staying on pc like 27/24 evry time , well then after that life hits You hard, in the end You Will need to find a job and cuz of your lack of exercise it Will be even harder..

What Girls Said 22

• Lazying is fine if you just feel like it or have had a lot going on. But I am not lazying a lot because I don't want to miss other activities.

• I'm a phone potato.

• No.
    However, I do Get a Lazy day Sometimes of just Relaxing Here, dear. xx

• Not at all.

• No. I like sitting on the couch in the evening before bed, but during the day I like to keep busy or work out.

• Typically out and about doing things. It also depends on my mood.

• Most of the time I am.. I can spend the whole day in the couch, however I will feel bad and sooner or later I will go to the gym, after the firsts days I won't stop going to the gym.. weird, I know.

• No I'm not. I can't even remember what I last watched on television lol.

• i'm both lots of exercising and lots of being a couch potato

• Nah..

• Guilty as charged

• Yes and no. All day I'm a couch potato but I work out a lot in the night.

• No... lol

• Teehee

• No because I don't watch TV. I'm on PC 😂

• Mostly boys are couch potato lol

• yes!!

• Hell yeah.

• Yasss i am

• Not by choice. I would absolutely LOVE to go hiking and walking ALL the time, but 1) I am awake at night due to a sleep disorder that is neurological and cannot be corrected, and 2) due to joint and circulation issues I really shouldn't go out hiking alone. Due to those same issues, long walks and hiking are really the only way for me to lose weight and keep it off.

• Yes.

• I'm a bed potato lol

What Guys Said 21

• I do spend a lot of my time on my PC and my phone. I don't watch TV so often. But I exercise very little. So more like a phone or laptop potato.

• I don't even watch TV.

• Nope, not at all.

• I used to be a HUGE one. Non-stop games, TV and movies. Now I have a job, so it's not possible for me anymore.

• I was, now I am not

• Kind of, I love exercising though, but I do lay down jamming to music for a long time

• sometimes

• Yes I'm a couch potato i should get out of the house more.

• I don't know

• I'm working at an office, so I'm sitting down all day. However, I still do some exercise so I don't really know.

• I find it amusing how many more girls than guys are comfortable with thinking of themselves of couch potatoes.

• Yes I am

• Wait I meant no

• Not a couch potato

• I would be. But I work too hard

• at least one day a week =D

• Yes I am

• Sometimes

• I play tennis for 2 hours daily... so I suppose not.

• What if I lift weights for 40 minutes to an hour and then sit and play video games and watch TV the rest of the day?

• I don't have a tv or a couch. But I do spend 12+ hours a day on my pc if that counts