On a scale of 1-5, how dry is your phone right now?

for those who don't know what that means, when your phone is "dry" it means you are barely getting any notifications or messages. and its really boring
at the moment I would say its like a three :/

• one - My phone is being blown up!
  • two
  • three
    Vote C
  • four
    Vote D
  • five - barely any messages all day :(
    Vote E

1819

Most Helpful Girl

• A four. Only notification I am getting rn are from gag. Might be since it's Saturday evening that I'm the only one watching the London World Championships and normal people are out with friends... 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• You are missing 0. So…that’s one thing.
    And…stupid me, I actually thought, that dry means…you know…opposite of wet.
    Besides, shouldn’t it be wxactly opposite? 0 → lowest numer = lowest activity and 5 the highest? But hey…I’m just using logic.
    Am I being arrogant right now? It feels like I am. Well…I care little at this situation. I see stupid, I correct. No…not stupid, that’s not the right word. I see…very poorly conceived and optimized thing. And I do what I always do. Make things better.
    Yep. I must definitely put out the aggressive and arrogant vibe. Hunger, bad mood and…anger. „Let the hate flow though you.“ Yeah, I’m doing that for years…so…where are my powers?

Yeah, one more thing. I proudly vote 0!

• How come people always have to analyze every little thing I say or do on this website.

• Oooh! I almost forget about you! So sorry about that. Now, I have response for you.
      Now, you see some people sometimes analyze things you do here. With biases it means, that you are under microscope. Right? I’m just rephrasing, what you’ve said.
      And now look at things from my perspective. I see something, what I have problem with, so I speak out. It’s something, with what I’m consistent through my life. And I do this…a lot.
      Do you see, how, just because you didn’t have enough information (same applies to me, btw), your statement is just…false? Inaccurate, misleading. Information flow, basic logic, these things are important.
      So…don’t ask me that. You implying something, what might not even be true.

• One more thing. You might come to me, and just say „See? You’ve just demonstrated my point!!!“. OK. I’ve knew it in the writing process. So? It’s still about this one instance? And more importantly, about me (I know, but hear me out), since I just do that. Naturally, to everyone, everywhere. You are nothing special to me, and I certainly cannot know, if someone else in some other time did that as well. How could I?
      And…I really don’t mind proving your point. I don’t think I do, because if anything, it’s about this specific case, which, if you look at the details, isn’t special. No, I’m here to tell you, that your scale is (in my opinion, as I must add), wrong. Poorly constructed and you could do better job. That’s it. I guess this isn’t that complicated.

What Girls Said 17

• No messages.

But im at work so people know not to bother.

• 1~
    My sorta SO and I are constantly texting and calling, with a few hours break between.
    I get Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter notifications.
    I get reminders for stuff.

• All I talk to is family members, all my friends at school or people who know me personally typically ditch me or tell me to lose their number/ stop talking to them.

• I think I managed to get a 6

• six none at all

• My phone is always dry, but I accepted it

• haha i only have messenger and an email so probably like 10

• three

• dry as desert :(

• i have no life my fones desert dry lol no life

• 5 at the moment. Lol

• FIVE.

• Pretty dry rn. it's late

• LOL my shit is so dry, it always is and idc lmfao

• Busy busy !!!

• So dry

• dry enough that im here

What Guys Said 18

• I never get messages dude. Literally none.

• No messages for the past week. So I guess that would be a five.

• Well I don't necessarily have a phone yet, though if I did, it'd be dry.

• It's Thursday night so not a lotta action on my phone tonight... wait till tomorrow night...

• Its always dry when I'm available and when I'm busy doing something it's always buzzing. I can't win 😂

• five - barely any messages all day

• .. it's a Sahara desert

• 69...

• I don't have a phone

• I don't see the point in paying a phone bill for something I never use.

• The only contacts I have are 4 of my friends

• Matter of fact it's no messages whatsoever.

• oh i get massages all day.
    but not from who I want, mostly ads and stuff...

• I don’t get messages unless I message people so I get nothing lol

• you are 19, leave the childhood behind and communicate like an adult.

• 2700000

• I've been on it all day but I've been texting the same 2 people. I don't know of that counts or not

• I leave my phone in my pocket so it doesn't get wet