Do you have a positive or a negative outlook on things in general?

• POSITIVE
  • NEGATIVE

734

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a positive outlook on life. Not because I think everything will be rosy and perfect, but because I know that I have the power and ability to overcome the adversity that WILL (not may) occur.

Positive energy, with hard works, will breed positive results more often than not.

Most Helpful Girl

• My father is very optimistic and my mother is very pessimistic. I try to be optimistic like my father, but my mother breaks through really easily. So I have to say I'm more negative than positive.

What Guys Said 33

• I'm a very positive realist. I don't believe in sugar-coating the truth, because I believe that's unhealthy and mentally harmful, but I'm quite positive and optimistic of life in general, and I always strive to find the positive.

• I'm mostly content with things. I'm not Mr. Happy all the time, but I always try to enjoy the positives of a situation.

• I guess I am more of a realist. I accept things as they are, and try to change what I can't. That IS what s ience is about right? I like to think of the world as something both under humanity's control, yet at the same time, forever in a balance of the fluidity and linear based system we know as space-time. The world is how you perceive it, and how the world is perceived is based on the perceiver. Similar to that of relativity, in which the object or action viewed, is adversely relative to the party viewing such an event or object. Time is linear, yet fluid. I guess that makes my view on the world more of a Relativistic View on the universe, and less a Realistic view on life. I mean, who is to say we are real, and who is to say we are not? As Descartes once said in one of his meditations on philosophy: "Perhaps only one thing is for certain, that nothing is for certain"

• lmfao what did u copy this from some speech off the internet?

• I refuse this false duality. Positive, neutral and negative. There are 3 stages. I’m realist. So that’s negative and positive together with just thing being neutral. So…yeah. I cannot vote, since my opinion isn’t represented. Similarity with US political system is, of course, purely random. And I’ll let you, the reader, to decide, if I’m being sarcastic or not. Remember: You don’t have only 2 choices.

• Negative, absolutely.

• That's a very broad scope. I can't stay optimistic if I see idiots behind the wheel.

In general, I try to remind myself the glass is half full, if you will.

• Woah. Perfect 50/50 on the poll results right now

• very positive yet realistic so kinda both 😂

• I have a realistic outlook

• I generally have a positive outlook.

• realist

• realistic, but a lot of people tend to say that would equal to negative.

• I'm a boring fuck so realistic

• I consider myself realist, so negative.

• a mixture of both

• I try to have positive outlook on things in life. Sometimes that's hard to do.

• Realistic.

• negative

• Positive for the most part.

• Negative

• Nothing is getting better it only gets worse.

• Glass half empty here

• Realistic

• I'm a cynical person, but I do think positively sometimes. It all depends on the situation. I just have a low opinion on our society, and human nature in general.

• yeaaaah. 👎 fuck all

• negative. I even think the girl in the negative picture looks better

• Mostly bad cause the occult runs this world the good part is GOD, but I have to deal with this crap, until I return ugh life

• Neither!

• Mixed

• I'm a negative Nancy
    I do it to myself I know..

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• I used to be super positive growing up but my outlook has become quite negative over the years.

• I'm a bit of a pessimist, I find it easier to prepare for disappointment than to get excited and be let down.

• I'm a pessimist

• Positive.. As in I'm positive we are all gonna die.

• I think deeply i feel positive but I tend to look negative hahaha

• mix!!!