What's the most valuable life lesson you have learned because of a mistake?

78146

Most Helpful Guy

• Pull out... always pull out.

Unless you really don't mind being financially and generally responsible for 18 (or more if your kid's retarded) years... you're responsible for the poop that comes out their butts, and training them to poop in a toilet. If you can't even do it properly with a house pet, just stop, no, and don't.

Yet all of us have seen that household. Kids are there, pets too, and there's the pads or newspaper laid out on the ground because they can't keep the animal from duke nuking the carpet... and there's the kids doing drugs in the yard/garage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• ManπŸ˜• I learned how to be better with money and spend it on things that I need before what I want. In February I was involved in a little car accident with my family and we all got 2.5k from it and the kids got 1.5k, my mom first said I should save the money to get a car but then she let me do whatever with it and since I was supposed to be going back to college, I brought clothes, shoes, and even 3 wigs that I'm really not even interested in anymore. I needed the clothes and shoes though and was mostly shopping sales and stuff and even after, I still had a lot left. I decided to go visit my family in another state and that took most of the rest of my money. I found out I'm not going back to the university I went to last year and I regret it often that I didn't buy a used care with my money especially now that I really need one. I didn't work at all over the summer and now I'm literally broke with the only good thing coming from the money was a laptop. I'm glad this happened at 20 because I'm never letting this happen again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE