Which of these powers would you want more?

• Telekinesis (moving things with your mind)
    Vote A
  • Being able to shoot fire out of your hands
    Vote B
  • Being able to morphe into anything or anyone you want
    Vote C
  • Super strength
    Vote D
  • Super speed
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This was inspired by the episode of Family guy where they all got sprayed by toxic waste and they got special powers and these were the powers they got
I didn't include Megs because of course they gave her the most useless ability out of all of them, the power of growing her fingernails lol

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Invisibility isn't there so morphing. I'm a bit of prankster and I could play so many great tricks with that. Not to mention you could be any animal you wanted. You could go from being a bug, to a tiger, to an eagle or you could just be a 'thing'. If you're falling from a high height turning into a plastic bag would get you out of trouble. Not to mention if you were a good swimmer you could make a good bit of cash by setting up a tour company and pretending to be rare wildlife.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you didn't add the flying option I would choose telekinesis. With telekinesis daily chores would be easier. I could tidy up easier and I could take with me things without needing to go back the whole way if I forgot them. A good example on that is if I example forgot my phone and I'm standing with the door, but it's lying on the shelf ca. 2 - 3 meters far away, instead of walking there I could just use my powers so I gets the phone in my hand. Also in cases where I've no pockets in my pants I could just let my things flying around and I'm carrying it in that way. I could also use it as a party tricks.

media.lelombrik.net/.../01.jpeg

cdn.smosh.com/.../sw-pizza.gif

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 22

• I think I would choose telekinesis. Morphing into anything you want seems cool, but I think at the end of the day I'd go the telekinesis route. I'd be able to finally be Charles Xavier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Telekinesis, obviously. Iโ€™m lazy fuck, I hate laws of physics and nothing in the world wouldnโ€™t make me more happy, than big โ€žfuck youโ€œ middle finger to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • telekinesis... or the ability to morph. i voted for telekinesis

0|0
    0|0
  • Move things with your mind powers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to morph into anything or anyone you want, I could technically morph into superman and become super strong or morph into the Flash and become super fast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Telekinesis.. With practice and fine control.. Many things are possible.. Man, the possibilities..

0|0
    0|0
  • Morphing would be cool. Telekinesis more useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super speed! The Flash is the best superhero!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It would probably be either super speed or super strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to morphe into anything or anyone you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Telekinesis

0|0
    0|0
  • morphing is very useful, i can make my head beautiful and not gain fat, i would eat a lot of fast food ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • morphing would be funny lol

0|0
    0|0
  • C sounds so much fun

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st I can draw blood from people

0|0
    0|0
  • Telekinesis (moving things with your mind)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's morphin time

0|0
    0|0
  • shape shifter

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to morphe into anything or anyone you want

That would be fun

0|0
    0|0