Which of these powers would you want more?

• Telekinesis (moving things with your mind)
  • Being able to shoot fire out of your hands
  • Being able to morphe into anything or anyone you want
    Vote C
  • Super strength
    Vote D
  • Super speed
    Vote E
This was inspired by the episode of Family guy where they all got sprayed by toxic waste and they got special powers and these were the powers they got
I didn't include Megs because of course they gave her the most useless ability out of all of them, the power of growing her fingernails lol

1023

Most Helpful Girl

• Invisibility isn't there so morphing. I'm a bit of prankster and I could play so many great tricks with that. Not to mention you could be any animal you wanted. You could go from being a bug, to a tiger, to an eagle or you could just be a 'thing'. If you're falling from a high height turning into a plastic bag would get you out of trouble. Not to mention if you were a good swimmer you could make a good bit of cash by setting up a tour company and pretending to be rare wildlife.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you didn't add the flying option I would choose telekinesis. With telekinesis daily chores would be easier. I could tidy up easier and I could take with me things without needing to go back the whole way if I forgot them. A good example on that is if I example forgot my phone and I'm standing with the door, but it's lying on the shelf ca. 2 - 3 meters far away, instead of walking there I could just use my powers so I gets the phone in my hand. Also in cases where I've no pockets in my pants I could just let my things flying around and I'm carrying it in that way. I could also use it as a party tricks.

media.lelombrik.net/.../01.jpeg

cdn.smosh.com/.../sw-pizza.gif

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 22

• I think I would choose telekinesis. Morphing into anything you want seems cool, but I think at the end of the day I'd go the telekinesis route. I'd be able to finally be Charles Xavier.

• Telekinesis, obviously. Iโ€™m lazy fuck, I hate laws of physics and nothing in the world wouldnโ€™t make me more happy, than big โ€žfuck youโ€œ middle finger to them.

• telekinesis... or the ability to morph. i voted for telekinesis

• Move things with your mind powers.

• Being able to morph into anything or anyone you want, I could technically morph into superman and become super strong or morph into the Flash and become super fast.

• Telekinesis.. With practice and fine control.. Many things are possible.. Man, the possibilities..

• Morphing would be cool. Telekinesis more useful.

• Super speed! The Flash is the best superhero!!

• It would probably be either super speed or super strength.

• Being able to morphe into anything or anyone you want.

• Telekinesis

• morphing is very useful, i can make my head beautiful and not gain fat, i would eat a lot of fast food ^-^

• morphing would be funny lol

• C sounds so much fun

• 1st I can draw blood from people

• It's morphin time

• shape shifter

That would be fun

• None of these, I would like to be invisible

• i just wanna be a differebt person

• If I morph into someone do I get there DNA and fingerprints