Do you put your toilet paper facing in or out?

Let's finish this discussion for once and for all!

• In
  • Out
  • Floor
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1916

Most Helpful Girl

• Out, we must report the people who do otherwise. Who knows what other atrocities they secretly commit.

Most Helpful Guy

• A real man keeps it on the wash machine. Even if the wash machine is in a different room. But me? I use baby wipes ;)

What Girls Said 18

• Out. It looks nicer, and you can reach for the paper easier rather than sliding your fingers against the holder or wall fishing for the piece to pull from.

UNLESS... you have a cat. Then always have the toilet paper roll going in. If you don't, then you will inevitably use the toilet paper from the nest that it will be left in, on the floor at all times.

• out.

• Always sitting right there.

• Its out, it should always be out. The is the most functional and easily accessible way to have it on the roll

• The only right way - out.

• Team in.

• Usually out. Sometimes I put it in by mistatke, and then I don't bother correcting it until I get a new roll.

• Out I hate in lol I always fix my bfs and ask why he does it like that, who wants to fight the tp roll

• paper facing out

• I cringed at anyone who said floor

• I voted floor, but only because that was the nearest answer. I have it on the counter next to the toilet. I've never seen anyone who had it on the floor, but I've seen a lot of people who do like I do.

• Haha funny you ask. My boyfriend and I have a constant battle about this! He says out I say in! We both switch it every time we're in the bathroom! If you google the original patent however it does say out!

• Floor 😕

• Out!! I'm not a psycho

• None I put it in front of me on the shelf

• Is there a reason people do one or the other?

As in, other than personal preference?

• Out..

• Out! I'm so fascinated that Americans call it toilet paper haha!

• Why, what do you call it, bog roll? Or do you have a more 'down', youthish phrase? Cause I still refer to it as toilet paper.

• @Levin Oh I see, a 32 year old guy chattin shit to a 20 year old who said she was fascinated by something that's different too her... My bad

• You could be like in the outhouse days before indoor plumbing, wipe ya ass with a leaf

• The rest of my family does it in...

What Guys Said 15

• I face it out. The only exception is in my guest bathroom where there is an air vent that catches it if it's facing out and over the course of a week can unspool a few feet on its own. But barring any good reason, it should face out.

• Out because no cats.

• Well, obviously, for easier reach, it must face out. Simple logic.

• any other way than out is anarchy

• I would put my toilet paper out and I'm an anarchist. What you say now?

• Out...

• Inward people and floor people suck.

• doesn't matter

• I wipe my ass with my right hand

• Out - Easier to get an adequate supply - When it is in you get like 1/2 sheets at a time

• in is just wrong and would drive me nuts

• Team Out/In... lol dont care.

• i dont use paper becausI dont want to smear the poopies on my anus.
    I just wash it

• Who tf thinks of this?

• Out just makes sense

• i dont use toilet paper instead i wash my ass with water, clean as a whistle