Do you think you're a good or bad person?

• completely good person
    Vote A
  • mostly good person
    Vote B
  • 50/50
    Vote C
  • mostly bad person
    Vote D
  • completely bad person
    Vote E
  • neither
    Vote F
  • other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have flaws like the rest of us humans. However, I do understand that we are all human and our personalities differ depending on background, age, sex, religion, orientation, environment, up-bringing, comfort, etc, etc, etc...

I was just thinking about this early this morning, of course. Just looking at what happened in Virginia and overall in the US. As well as the shit happening in Spain. I really wonder what drives people to be so filled with hate and rage over something? As in, how can someone be so passionate about an ideal, to want to kill or pollute others because of it? I used to think one way about how life works and generalize how a certain individual would be or feel towards me. But then I got older, been in so many different experiences (good/bad), traveled and seen how diverse this planet is, and I am have tried to actually see things from there point of view and what drives a person's passions and way of thinking. Some things about why people would resort to killing another is understandable, such as a person threatening your loved-ones. But other things such as driving your car into a crowd of people for WHATEVER reason you have because it differs from your belief, just BAFFLES me. Then again, I try not to get blinded by ideals or beliefs or touted truths.

Even when you have the arguments between religions or religions and science and such like this, I am starting to wonder why we as small insignificant humans are so fervent and feel so certain that what we believe as truths can not possibly be wrong. I once believed without a doubt that the universe began with the famous "Big Bang" theory (and it is still a theory, hasn't been proven), but I have a problem believing that EVERYTHING that exists to our knowledge was contained in a singularity of a unimaginable amount of energy and mass to create such a infinite vastness such as the universe. As well, why was their just this singularity? Like what was around this singularity? What caused this singularity? It was just there you're telling me? What was the catalyst to produce such an explosive happening because from what I've known, a reaction happens from an action, as far as Newton's concerned. Also, not leaving religion out of this, if "God" created us, but nothing else of a alien sort, why is there such a vastness of the universe? Why bother at all with a universe? Why not just a galaxy to sustain our existence and then an observation area or what not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Or even, why the fuck are religions so against each other, since, from what I've grown up to believe and understand, there is only ONE "God" and he loves us all one in the same and created us all? Or if every religious book says something about loving thy neighbor as much as you love yourself, why the fuck are we even killing and blasphemously touting that it's in the name of "God"?

But who am I really? I'm just one of 7+ billion souls on this small insignificant planet WE as humans call Earth. I don't have any real answers really. I only go by observations, my own understandings of how life works, and some of what I've learned from other lowly humans who have some credibility as far as us humans understand. But, there is much beyond human understanding, and we have the gall to believe what we know is truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly good person. I show my kind and compassionate side mostly. I genuinely care about other peoples feelings , so i would never intentionally hurt someone. It's not in my nature to.

I don't extend my kindness and compassion to everyone though.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• I try to be the best me possible but I know deep down that I can never be good. so trying to be a good person is really just seeking forgiveness for the times you weren't all that good. i hope and strive to be good one day and until then to be good to more people then im bad to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess i wonder what constitutes a mostly good versus a completely good person

i believe myself to be a good person. i don't do bad things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian, so I have two standards for that. Objectively speaking, I'm a screwed up human that is far from a ''good person'', but on a relative, human level I think I'm alright

0|1
    0|0
  • I always try to be righteous, ethical, just, and considerate. I have a dark side, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm chaotic neutral.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I hope overall bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put, mostly good person, because I do make mistakes from time to time. I'm a human so I'm not perfect, but I do have a good heart. I'm not trying to brag, but if you ask anyone they would say I'm a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bad motherfucker not a fucking role model.
    Fuck church, hit a bong, then go smash a fucking bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. Definitely a 'goody-goody' person overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be a douche

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm neither good nor bad

0|0
    0|1
  • I think I'm a good person and it fucking pisses me off because I feel like ripping people apart. They take advantage of my kind nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself a good person. I'm far from being perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall, I'm a nice person... Except I would not hesitate to wipe out entire countries to reduce the impact of human life on this planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly good. I hold doors for people and help weak people with heavy bags and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a person. good and bad. I try to be good and have strong personal morals but sometimes 5hings can happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither good nor bad, if I were something I'll be mostly bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just am.
    It depends on the mood and…countless other factors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a good person. I try to be at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fucked up morals according to society. I do not care one bit though.

0|0
    0|0
  • completely good person

0|0
    1|2
  • At least i try to be a good Person

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly good, but I do have my flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • i m Good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly bad

0|0
    0|0
  • awfully good

0|0
    0|0
  • I CAN be cruel but that happens rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • Too good for my own good sometimes but behaviour is incredibly subjective. I can be a shithouse towards people who have brought this side out of me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I put mostly good. I applied to move up in a job once within a company, and HR sat me down and said she had some worries because she felt I was too nice. That's always bothered me, because how can someone be too nice and when is being nice a bad thing (I did get the job). I just don't see how someone could be totally good all the time though. We're human beings and we are flawed and we make mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at reciprocating kindness. But, I hate complications in any situation, & people complicating them. Such people hate me for being harsh on them. So, I'm generally good, unless situation makes me hard on people (at times), but not bad definitely. 👼😇💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I don't think that people are either good or bad, y'know? But I guess that I'm more good than bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a reasonably good person, but I am not perfect. I can be an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be a decent person. am i perfect by no means but i do try to show respect and treat people the way i want to be treated. if you treat me poorly don't expect much more than that from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • False dichotomy. We're all fully capable of both, given context.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a selfish one. Whether that's good or bad doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an angel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends who you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly good, as I can be bad when I have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I act good. But deep down, I'm deadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always up to no good

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;