Do you think homosexuality is wrong?

I don't think It's wrong at all. I'm bisexual myself but I just wanna keep this simple. And why do you think It's wrong then?

• Yes.
  • No.

1334

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's wrong technically, socially I'd say it's alright if it's not noticeable.
    The Real problem I have is with people flaunting it, or excessively talking about it or something along these lines.

My grade 8 teacher was gay, he never told, not because he didn't like us, he just didn't see a reason to say it. I only know because he once told my brother's class. And since he was a good guy, very normal, respectable, no flaunting or anything, then me, my Catholic friend, and other people that'd normally see such people in quite the negative light were indifferent. We didn't have to care if he was gay because it was never a problem. If all gays were at least semi like that I wouldn't care one bit. But the posters, and parades, and flags, and videos, and posts, all that is what really get's me.

• I know, right? I don't parade my sexuality around. Not everyone wants to know, or even cares about. So why people at school flaunt their sexuality like clothes, I just don't get it.

• @wo_ah Exactly the same in mine

Most Helpful Girl

• It is more widely accepted to be homosexual than it was years ago. I don't have a problem with it at all. I never have

What Guys Said 33

• Not wrong, but not the "norm". But then again what really is "normal"? Homosexuality does not benefit procreation or to increase the population, so it was probably not something very evident when there were less of a population of humans in existence. But now that the quality of life for the majority is fairly good comparably to what it was say centuries ago, as well, the population is staggering right now, perhaps this paved the way and created that adaptation of homosexuality. As well, it's something that has been in the human society for ages and was, at one time, very readily accepted in society and honestly preferable depending how your life was. IE, Gladiators or armies that were away for years at a time. But to say it is normal or not isn't easily answered. I find it not the norm or the tradition or how nature is primarily developed, but it is something that is a part of the scheme in nature. So, I'm not sure how what the truth is about this or if there is even really a reason to care if it is or not.

• Nothing is wrong with homosexuality, people a have come to accept it, though the only ones who may still be against it might be against because it goes against their religious beliefs, or sometimes fathers who wish their son to grow up like them.

• no i don't think it's wrong

• I don't have a problem with it now but if it becomes too common... well no more kids😉

• It's not going to become too common. Plus the earth has an overpopulation problem.

• That's only if the resources are spread evenly, which currently isn't even close to the case. Around 20% of the population is using 80% if the resources.

That's not gonna hold until 11 Billion.

• @psychiopic code word "theoretically"

• The concept of right and wrong are made up by the society, and in today's society in most places it is not wrong.

• I feel like people have accepted females who are homosexual however people haven't accepted the same thing for men.

• Yeah, I've noticed that people tend to accept me and my girlfriend more then my gay friend and his boyfriend.

• Lol, it's a guy culture thing. We laugh at homosexuality because to some mean straight people it's a symbol of weakness. However, to the normal guys, calling another guy gay is just a quick insult to question his manhood. It has nothing to do with us not liking gay people, because most do.

• I think it's fine

• No. Do what makes you happy.

• homosexuality isn't wrong

• No, it's natural.
    But, I still have this in my mind. In order to some species to survive, they must reproduce. And homosexuals won’t help that, so from the pragmatic standpoint, it’s a flaw. But we talking about nature, random chance and unguided evolution.

• Nope I'm bisexual too

• Wrong? No.
    It's nothing for me, that's all. And it's no reason to hate homosexuals or homosexuality.

• No, that's silly

• Nah.

• I have no issue with anyone's sexuality. It doesn't affect me who others love.

• Something that isn't a choice can't be wrong.
    But I certainly don't think it is normal, and I support research into what causes it and whether it is reversible by advancements of future medicine.

• Its gay.

• Tell us first what's so good about it.

• It's a form of mental illness. Homosexuality should be hated. But the homosexual himself or herself should be loved enough to be encouraged to get help, and be converted to heterosexuality

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with being LGBT+, nor with being open and proud about it either. I'm very glad that it's becoming more accepted, but there is still a long way to go.

• No, homosexuality is fine

• No, But keep your beliefs to yourself pls

• That's not the spirit of this site. The purpose is to share views and encourage discussion.

• it would've been ok if this question was from 80 old man.

• Sodomy is wrong, but the desires aren't.

• Then there will be no lesbian porn ☹️

• Nto really wrong but I dont exactly like it...

• Yes, and they should be burned alive for it.

• I voted "yes" but I wouldn't use the word wrong, rather harmful/risky.

• It's wrong only if it's about mens

• I bi and I think people should be happy

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 12

• Absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Interesting that the currently 32% of yes votes are silent in the comments. Almost as if there's actually no valid reason to think homosexuality is wrong.

• Yeah. It makes me pretty upset too.

• How is it not an argument? They think they are right for whatever their reasons are and you think your right for whatever their reasons are. Why are you right and why are they wrong? It's all subjective. I'm not saying i have a problem with homosexuality because i don't, but i'm also aware that the people who oppose homosexuality have their own personal persons which they do believe is right.

• @OreoMilkshake It's not an argument because everyone thinks they're correct. It's a meaningless statement.
      You're just wasting my time with a game of devils advocate and weird word games.

• I don't think it is.

• No, loving someone of any gender is good.

• No. Who people fuck is not my business.

• Not at all. People like whoever they like.

• There's nothing wrong with homosexuality at all. Love is love haha

• Hell no!
    It's a wonderful thing!

• Nope. It's not wrong.

• Humus are fun people to be around with

• some people say it's wrong because they fear change, or because they found same gender love "disgusting". some don't care, some meet an homosexual person who just throw themselves at them and think all homosexuals are like that. etc etc

• It's unnatural and wrong.

• Yes it's wrong Bible says so