Have you ever gone out of your way to call someone ugly?

Like 'you're ugly' or 'hideous'

• Yes I have
    13%(6)12%(11)Vote10%(5)
  • No I haven't
    87%(39)88%(83)Vote90%(44)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have said "I don't find you attractive" but I don't think that's the same as calling someone ugly, although people have taken it that way. I don't think it's ever necessary to call someone ugly.

What Girls Said 16

• I've been called ugly many times and I know what it does to one's self-esteem. I can't deny I find some people unattractive or not good looking, but wouldn't tell them they look ugly, I try to word it more politely if they insist on hearing my opinion.

• Why would anyone call you ugly? They need glasses.

• I'm glad you don't let it effect you anymore! More power to you.

• Honestly I think you are straight up referring to guys who called you ugly after you rejected them, whose opinions mean no shit. Nobody would ever call you unattractive either, being in possess of a clear mind.

• I said something pretty bad to a guy lol. He kept trying to hit on me and I told him no, that I had a boyfriend, etc. He tried to get cocky and say: "Well I bet your boyfriend doesn't have a 10 inch dick. ;) "

And I said:

"Yeah, not even a 10 inch dick can make up for your fucked up face though."

• Never. I was bullied a lot when I was a kid, and I vowed to never deliberately treat someone like shit.

• I might think someone is ugly but I wouldn't say lol

• Never, I would never forgive myself for saying something like that.

• no I haven't

• Nope

• I don't think I've ever even called someone ugly

• i have never, but people have to me

• Not like that no who am I to tell you, you know

• No that's pretty pathetic

• Never.

• No, I'm not pathetic.

• No that's rude.

• No, I'm a polite person. If I really think someone is not attractive I'll try to find his the beat feature or just don't make a comment. I'm not attractive myself and I don't feel entitled to say something like that to other people.

• people do that to me all the time. I'm like whatever now.

What Guys Said 21

• I've only said it jokingly to my friends or my boyfriend. I've never said it seriously to someone. I keep it to myself.

• Unless you are the kind of person who gets off on other people's misery, why would you do that? Why would anyone do that? It's a waste of oxygen AND a dick move. I see a lot of people I think are not particularly attractive, but that doesn't prevent me from talking to them. I cannot ever recall walking up to anyone for the sole purpose of telling them how unattractive they are. It's just not necessary.

You have to think quite highly of yourself to believe that you are such a paragon of virtue and appearance that doing so is some kind of public service to yourself or others, or that you are so unbelievably attractive that you need to explain to the undesirables of the world how unfortunate you find it that you are forced to have the displeasure of looking at them. To those who people I say, "if you dislike looking at ugly people so much, don't look at them. No one is forcing you to and they have no less a right to be there than you do."

Personally, my disgust for an ugly personality is a magnitude stronger than an ugly appearance, and this goes 10x for attractive people. You can thank the Halo effect for this.

• No, and never will. It's a weak attack anyways and most people say that without truly meaning it. Actually a lot of verbal attacks are that way 😅. People say things without truly meaning it. It's just to hurt the other person many times

• No, I'm not that petty. What would I accomplish with that?

• No, I've never felt the need to be that deliberately mean. I would rather take on someone's attitude and their personality flaws than get down to the level of physical insults. It's usually entirely unnecessary.

• i've never told someone they were unattractive... that i can remember.

• why the fuck would i do that? XD

• Nah I haven't, never been that hateful towards someone

• I've only called someone ugly in the following context l: "you're an ugly human being."

• I can't remember having ever done that..

• I would never go out of my way to insult someone.

• nope

• I've been called, only.

• yes it's my go to insult when someone annoys me that isn't a looker.
    esp since i am good looking myself

• I have been called ugly many a time, but I don't go out of my way to be a dick.

• No.. that's cruel and harsh

• Nah fam

• Nope.

• Yeah

• i didn't, but if they ask me i will tell them the truth, and say that i'm not trying to offend them.

• Lol no