Are you usually Early, Late or Right on Time in your life?

Are you usually Early, Late or Right on Time in your life?I've always been an early person. If I'm not there 30 minutes before hand I consider myself late. Late people annoy me simply because it's so easy to be early. I mean they could call but I think that would make them later. Anyways which are you?

• Early
  • Late
  • On Time
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1519

Most Helpful Girl

• Early.

I feel too anxious if i am going to run late . I am always punctual - i take after my dad that way lol I would rather be an hour early and hang around outside or in my car than be a minute late lol

Most Helpful Guy

• For most of my life I was "right on time" or more closely "almost late." Lol. Especially with work. Waking up, and getting ready for work to me was always a part of work I'm not being paid for so I didn't want to waste my precious time because of them. Nowadays I try to be early because if I'm not it's a 100% chance that something will fuck me over and make me late. Hell when I'm early as fuck that shit still happens. There's no winning honestly.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm usually late. That's one of my biggest flaws and I'm trying to change that.
    Even my birth was later than my parents were expecting. Everything happens later in my life...

• I'm always early. I don't like stressing if I'm gonna make it to a place on time or not.

• When it comes to college, I would be early or on time. I

When it comes to a job I dislike, I try my best to be on time because I don't want to get scolded.

If it is a family party, we are usually early and I leave early too.

• I have been everything. I am on time usually. For work always 1/2 hr. early to prepare.
    but have been guilty of being late on dates. i felt terrible due to bad traffic and the guy waited an hour, i did give him reg. updates.

• Early. I can't stand being rushed and arriving flustered.

• For anything other than a dinner party, if you're not 10 minutes early, you're late.

• Late!!

• Late. I am optimistic and always hope I will be on time.

• I'm generally early not to make anybody wait

• Usually on time :)

• Early. I'm getting nervous if I'm running late, always trying to be earlier so I can calm myself down.

• Early!! So I have time to take my time :)

• Always on time.

• I'm punctual AF

What Guys Said 18

• Early. Barely.

I cut it close sometimes, but usually I'm early by a few minutes to ten minutes. If it's a few minutes that's cutting it too close. To me that's stressful.

• if it's on my alone i'm usually on time or early

• 99 percent of the time I am no less than 10 minutes early to EVERYTHING, but occasionally I am on time exactly. I was raised to never be late, that it is disrespectful to the other person, so I live by that to this day; this annoys many people I have met like you would not believe, but that is how I am, and I am sticking to it. People who are habitually late bother me.

• Early

• I get everywhere on time. I don’t like waste my time on waiting, I hate waiting. If, by some chance, I cannot make it, I’m letting know. With the cause and estimated delay. Just as I would like to be informed.

• I'm the laziest human in existence.

I'm always late.
    I feel bad about it, but not bad enough to fix it. Shrug..

• Always late. Most things can wait. If I'm not worth waiting for, you're not worth being on time for.

• Everything is late
    Late for everything. Late to
    Be born. And hopefully late to die too 😛
    Lol

• Early

• Darned if this isn't the craziest question. I have to think that the person who thought that there would be a good answer? It raises too much anxiety. If I' have an appointment, I try to make sure I'm early. If (as everyone knows it does happen) I have a flat? or some other inconvenience,(considering I try to be early, I'm covered with just a quick phone call. As far as being late? I can't be.. I'm always exactly where I am, when I am..

• early

• Early I am the frrst person in class.

• Generally late

• Late

• Early... Always early..

• On time. I'm perfect

• depends on time management

• Depends who I'm meeting or what's for.