What's a celebrity crush you have that's normal to you, but others might consider it to be "weird"?

My family thinks it's strange that I LOOOOVE Seth Macfarlane. I don't know why I do. But I absolutely love everything about that man. What's a celebrity crush you have that's normal to you, but others might consider it to be What's a celebrity crush you have that's normal to you, but others might consider it to be What's a celebrity crush you have that's normal to you, but others might consider it to be

1620

Most Helpful Guy

• Olivia Hussey. She was in the 1960s Romeo and Juliet movie, did a nude scene in that movie when she was 15 years old, and is in her fifties or sixties right now. I think she is the most physically beautiful woman that has ever lived.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl