remember; if you could only choose one. For fun!
- God mode- physically indestructible, immortalVote A
- Money cheat- have a ton of money instantlyVote B
- Infinite lives- have unlimited number of lives to use after dying. you can still die, but you always come backVote C
- Unlimited weapons and ammo- you never run out of ammo or weapons to useVote D
- Level/stage skip- just skip to a later level/stage of your lifeVote E
- Instant win- just instantly win at life (i'll let you interpret that how you want)Vote F
- Instant kill all enemies- just instantly kill anyone you hate in lifeVote G
Most Helpful Girl
I'd love to just type "Motherload" whenever I feel too short on cash.5THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
In games, the only thing I've used cheat codes for are QOL type things. Like a larger inventory so I don't have to make so many trips to town. Or a game bug where I get stuck inside a rock I might use a code to get out instead of restoring a saved game and have to repeat a bunch of stuff. Or bypass something really tedious and boring - OK OK, I've smacked this uber boss with 40 million hit point a thousand times already. I don't need to prove I can hit him another thousand times.
In real life, money would be the nearest equivalent to QOL. I don't really care about money, but it does make things easier.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE