If you could input only ONE of these common video game cheat codes for real life, which would you do?

remember; if you could only choose one. For fun!

• God mode- physically indestructible, immortal
  • Money cheat- have a ton of money instantly
  • Infinite lives- have unlimited number of lives to use after dying. you can still die, but you always come back
    Vote C
  • Unlimited weapons and ammo- you never run out of ammo or weapons to use
    Vote D
  • Level/stage skip- just skip to a later level/stage of your life
    Vote E
  • Instant win- just instantly win at life (i'll let you interpret that how you want)
    Vote F
  • Instant kill all enemies- just instantly kill anyone you hate in life
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

828

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "God Mode - physically indestructible, immortal"

Unless there was some other code that includes enabling this PLUS every single or many other cheats or debug modes.

I mean well DUH? I figure that by being invulnerable you won't feel any pain and can't suffer. Maybe, perhaps just a little?

If you can't die it's pretty much a win already, well unless you get stuck somewhere physically. Could sure use a substantial upgrade such as teleportation or phasing though, like that of Doom's or Quake's "No-Clipping" going through solid matter in front and behind and above and below.

I was thinking about "Instant win- just instantly win at life (i'll let you interpret that how you want)" at first but I figured if you're on completely indestructible you pretty much won't lose anyway, unless there was like a time limit of some kind still enforced. I guess my interpretation of win at life is if I can never die, then I'm all good. Never have to eat again, drink again, sleep or rest again, exercise again, and anything that I have to do to "maintain" life and existence over and over again. I'd only do it once it a while, or whenever I think it should be done. Never need to work anymore, unless I was going to save the money solely for traveling, since I don't have the teleport capabilities along with "god" mode. Don't really have to worry about not having food to eat, having a place to stay, almost all worries gone, completely, just like that.

I won't even need weapons or ammo I just stand by and just let those that want to fight and destroy each other do their thing while I go take a nap or watch some TV. I mean what's the point, shit never changes. I'm nobody's hero and never wanted to be somebody's "hero".

If things get too boring the next step is to find a code that allows me to go beyond planet earth, since I won't ever die I don't even need to worry about no air to breath, right? I can be in outer space or really deep underwater and have nothing to worry about, well for most part anyway.

What Girls Said 7

• Unlimited weapons and ammo... where's the fun in winning if you can't unleash a volley of death and destruction first

• YOU'RE AWESOME!! Also, have you imagine all the money you could make by selling all of those weapons and ammo, it's pretty much the same as infinite money. If the world was in chaos, and everybody NEEDED weapons to protect themselves and their families you'd also never had to worry about running out of stock to sell to those that NEED them. You'd always be able to keep up with the DEMAND since you have an infinite SUPPLY. You'd easily become super rich in no time lol.

• Why choose infinite lives if you're immortal in God Mode?

• maybe they want to temporarily experience death?

• Fuck that noise, they can have it!

• @Toad-1 then it's just like being a real life "Kenny" from South Park, die over and over perpetually. or the titan prometheus whom got his liver torn out by vultures over and over and over again, very painful.

by the way, do you think by being indestructible you wouldn't be able to experience physical pain or suffering anymore, or perhaps only just a very very tiny small amount that it's completely insignificant and easily tolerable?

• instant win. It can be whatever I want or think is winning at life. wouldn't want immortality because it's years of watching the people I love die...

• Unless you can give or offer them immortality to I suppose you may reconsider? But then again, that might not be such a good idea either.

Reason we never should have such is because of the resources being limited on this planet, and because we do consume resources and two, because we multiply and multiply and multiple when we reproduce and you know what that means?

There's limited amount of physical space in the world.

If we were to multiply and multiply perpetually and NOT ever die, then the whole surface of the planet would eventually be completely filled up. So unless somehow there is a fail safe or penalty in that kind of immortality/indestructibility that once you have it you are no longer capable of reproducing and making more people that are also unable to ever die, then the possibility of physically filling up the entire planet is there by every immortal/indestructible being. Maybe technologies like shrink rays might help cut down on physical space consumption, maybe.

• Motherlode!

• Instantly winning in life would be great :)

• But what is your interpretation or version of winning in life to be. Specifically from your own perspective. How and what would you define "winning" in life as?

• @Silver158 No that would entirely become redundant, there's no desire or directive NOR NEED to terminate anyone or anything, they're all going to expire eventually anyway and anyhow. It always puzzled me why SkyNet wasted it's time in trying to kill the Connors over and over when it could just make enough backup copies of itself, AND IT DID according to the end of Terminator 3 and potentially in Terminator Genisys, all because it became DECENTRALIZED. And then all it has to do is just spread beyond Earth and leave Earth behind and just wait it out. Course they could just fast forward and skip a couple million years or billion years forward in time. Much more efficient. Humans can age and will die from aging and diseases. Virtually anything made up of and consisting biological and organic matter like blood, flesh, bones, etc. are fragile and susceptible to damage and trauma and aging and disease. Using violent actions to try and win is the least logical and least efficient.

• well at least to me that would had been more efficient and logical to win, but a movie is a movie, if I was SkyNet then that's what I do and that's how I would think, humans enjoy your own thing and and your world, do your own thing, I'm gettin' the fuck outta here, you all constantly fight, and kill and destroy and hate each other, that's on you, since y'all never gonna change anyhow, such disappointments. I'm simply removing my entire involvement and leaving y'all behind forever to sort yo problems out yo selves. If y'all destroyed yo selves, ain't my problem, at least not any more. And if the time travel equipment was in tact it would be just like the "Level/stage skip", just fast forward so far in time that the Earth is already a apocalyptic wasteland from Climate Change, but I'd prefer just leaving it all behind together, ideally as far away from the humans as possible. Probably so far that I never have to worry about humans anymore.

• Money cheat. Wouldn't have to work, could by myself a house and car, get some brand new clothing, and possibly travel.

• Why not go with not being able to die or god mode? You technically wouldn't have to worry about money or the lack of any money anymore. never need to worry about not having enough money for a place to stay, to feed yourself, having to see the doctor, get surgery, worry about accidents or disasters. I mean you can literally just go swim in acid or in an active volcano if you're indestructible. Jump off of the grand canyon, do pretty much what normally would get you killed but since you won't ever die anymore. Think of ALL the POSSIBILITIES!!

As for having a car and transportation, well that part is understandable, because teleportation is not included. Clothing, well if fashion matters to you, I don't see why not? You no longer have to have a tight budget anymore if you can never die, just think about it.

• no wonder... I see. because of your religious beliefs. being indestructible technically isn't the same thing as "god" in religions. it's not the same thing. You don't get your own kind of religious following, well, unless if you wanted to. You're still not omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, do you get me so far? It just means you won't ever die or suffer damage or harm.

I mean think of all the possibilities to explore all the impossible things and places in the world without the risks that normally come with it.

You can probably go to outer space and not worry about having enough oxygen to breath, or go explore deep underwater without needing diving equipment.

You can literally be right in the hurricane or inside a tornado and there would be no worries or risks if you were indestructible.

Or eat poisonous foods like certain mushrooms or the puffer fish, but WITHOUT the risks and consequences.

Think about the endless possibilities.

• @JudgmentDay yeah I get it but I'm good, don't want it and even money isn't something I care about that much either. I'd probably only use the money cheat once.

• For me, winning at life. I consider that the extinction of homophobia and legalisation of same-sex relationships and couples across the world. And, of course, being happily married to my girlfriend.

What Guys Said 27

• Instant money.

In games, the only thing I've used cheat codes for are QOL type things. Like a larger inventory so I don't have to make so many trips to town. Or a game bug where I get stuck inside a rock I might use a code to get out instead of restoring a saved game and have to repeat a bunch of stuff. Or bypass something really tedious and boring - OK OK, I've smacked this uber boss with 40 million hit point a thousand times already. I don't need to prove I can hit him another thousand times.

In real life, money would be the nearest equivalent to QOL. I don't really care about money, but it does make things easier.

• Indestructible mode makes things even more easier, you practically don't even have to really do anything at all anymore if you don't want to. Money won't even really matter anymore either and you never have to really worry about the lack of money. Unless that is if you plan on traveling and exploring the world constantly over and over. You're gonna need transportation or you can take your sweet time going to places on foot.

• So as to not raise too much suspicion, I'd pick F - instant win. That way, every success could be attributed to luck at least. That and instantly winning makes nearly all the other cheats null since I can essentially get the same outcomes.
    I can't die if I instantly win.
    I can get a lot of money if I instantly win. The fact that it's not infinite money (which no one would want anyway due to inflation) doesn't change much.
    I won't have a need for weapons or ammo if I instantly win.
    No need to skip levels or stages if I instantly win.
    And no need to kill enemies if I can just instantly win against them.

• @ThisDudeHere But you can still die and cease to exist eventually though. Unless it's part of your interpretation of "winning", that you die but die happily and was fulfilled by using isnta-win.

To me, Insta-Win is like as if you'd had all the objectives on a list you wanted done, kind of how most games have objectives you need to accomplish and complete them before you can move on and ultimately and finally complete and finish the game and the epilogue is revealed and unfolds along with a staff roll or credits roll. To me it's like that all those objectives that you've had in life or had desired for in your life is accomplished and achieved instantaneously AND automatically WITHOUT ANY effort, all by a magical offer and opportunity.

• @JudgmentDay eventually dying is not a problem though. And you are exactly right, I'd die happy and fulfilled that I got all the time in the world to focus on being creative and travelling due to being instantly able to win a lot of money.

I wouldn't want to instantly have all of them done. Sometimes it's the journey that matters, not the end result.

• I'll go for the money. I don't want to kill people and I don't want to live forever. I believe that your final rest is earned and it's necessary to make way for new life, otherwise resources just get depleted. Besides which, everyone else will die and hence you'll be the only human left on the scorched earth. That would be worse then being in a standard blue anon's basement.

• You can always try and leave earth after getting indestructibility and just explore the universe. C'mon, I mean, why not? Think of the possibilities and the creativity you can do with it.

• god mode, cause indestructibility can enable you to achieve all the others. except infinite lives, but that's pointless if you're immortal.

except if you fall in a hole you're stuck there literally for ever

• That's why you need to find a way to upgrade and acquire teleportation capability and/or phasing, the ability to go right through solid matter

• God mode for me. I don't want to die. Never, ever. I want to see, how our civilization reaches the stars.
    Money? You can make some along the way. No food? OK. I still won't die. Killing anyone? Meeeh. They die one day. :-)
    No, I need to live forever. Not to age, not being harmed, nothing. I need to be here and watch civilization start with the Moon, progress with Mars, establish Jovian system republic (well…colony at first, then liberation). I need to be here, when this will happens. And for all the time, just collect knowledge. Make careful steps, so I get better status. Maybe even hold some power. Damn, being the Jovian’s Prime, that would be nice.

• And if civilization fucks up and destroyed each other through war or if some other cataclysmic event occurs? Then what?

• Then I will not die. Still. They will try to kill me at some point and they will fail. That only helps me though. I might become their leader and impose my rules on them.
      I somehow don't think, it will happen though.

• Money cheat.

Because growing up with the hard ass games that we had in the 90s ( and the 80s era games ) the challenge was part of the fun. And now games hold your hand in everything except for dark souls.

https://youtu.be/PMU41taZJLw

• Also play Cat Mario if that game doesn't make you have a heart attack from stress fueled rage you'll contemplate suicide.

• Instant Win of course, marrying the girl of my dreams, winning the lottery, living happily ever after, and the rest is the legend :)

• But you would still eventually die though. Why not include never being able to die (god mode) along with Instant Win? But then again I guess you would need to be able to give your spouse the same ability to otherwise, well, you get what I meant.

• But after the sun dies, the both of you would be stuck drifting in space until you end up being pulled towards another planet by it's gravitation pull, better hold on to each other tightly. Last thing you'd want is to be separated and in space trying to find your immortal spouse. My only real concerns with invulnerability is being stuck or trapped in one location physically. That's why I really would need either or both the ability to teleport and go anywhere in the entire universe, all of space, etc., and/OR to "phase" or "quantum tunnel" to bypass anything physical or solid matter. Going right through walls, ceilings, doors, floors, etc., anything solid matter. That way I won't get stuck for not being able to die. I remember those days playing Doom on god mode and then realized that I can get stuck and trapped somewhere forever unless I either load back an earlier save game, restart the level, or use the "No Clipping" mode cheat code.

• @JudgmentDay Exactly, good thinking, we need abilities like Doctor Strange has, or Silver Surfer, or Dr Manhattan.

• God-mode makes everything else obsolute, doesn't it?
    With god-mode, you don't need more lives... You don't need to insta-kill your enemies, you just can do it yourself, you don't need infinite money, you can just rob a bank everytime you need cash...

• Except that you can still become trapped and stuck in one place physically for a long time if not trapped and stuck forever though. It only gave you indestructibility no teleportation capability is included. You can be trapped and buried "alive" and stuck under the ground a long time if not forever. No super strength included either, you won't be able to smash through things with ease or fight your way through those that are bigger and stronger than you. They can't kill you but if they realize you won't die and if they smart they just find a way to detain or imprison you indefinitely.

You can also make money placing bets on doing things that would normally harm or kill you if you didn't have god mode and win those bets every single time.

You'd be like a magician performer of some kind. Easy money made.

• God mode. Living forever and being indestructible I could get the rest (apart from unlimited lives but my life is unlimited so...). Although, if the universe were ever obliterated/ended then floating about in the vast nothingness alone might suck... but hey, at least I wouldn't have to deal with anyone's crap. Brightside! :)

• Same here bro, same here. You can literally sit there on your ass for all eternity and wait for all your enemies to die out. You can totally just sit it out.

Why bother killing them at all, when you can have fun annoying them over and over again and they can't do a damn thing to you. And because they will eventually die, BUT YOU WON'T.

"Instant kill all enemies" take away the fun. Imagine they might get envious or scared that you're no longer capable of dying, or they might always beg all the time you tell them the secret how'd you become indestructible? And you can lie to them and make them do stupid shit that makes a fool out of themselves each and every single time laughing your ass off about it LOL :-D

• Money cheat. Infinite lives sounds more like a curse than anything. Unlimited ammo is only good if you can't die. Skipping to the next level takes all the fun out of it. I have enemies, but nobody I hate enough to kill.

• Yea, I'd stay the fuck away from infinite lives myself, if I had really really really high pain tolerance, maybe. You can die in gruesome accidents, homicides, or being tortured to death over and over and over and over, who the fuck wants that unless they LOVED to experience suffering and physical pain to begin with.

Indestructible mode has the most options, but then you can be stuck in one place physically if you abuse it too much, since it doesn't come with anything else to allow you to prevent or bypass the drawbacks, no teleportation capability included.

• I want unlimited death mode. Who wants to live in a world full of rich, indestructible maniacs with unlimited weapons.

• You must have a really high tolerance of pain and have very little fear of pain to select that one. It seems to easy in video games since usually characters die very quickly from an explosion or video game. But imagine dying in accidents, or be murdered or tortured over and over and over again. But it's good for one thing, you can collect life insurance over and over again LOL

• IDDQD

• LOL! I mean why not? The world could end and if you're indestructible you'd still be around even if everybody else had died.

Also, think of all the fun trolling opportunities you can have if you can never die. You can sure annoy as many people as you feel like and they can't do anything to you.

• Since you can't self-troll LMAO

• Infinite lives... so, I still live and learn and then just repeat until I get it right. I think there needs to be some fear involved otherwise life will be boring...

• Would be really painful to die over and over again don't you think? So many ways to die, some ways are gruesome and horrible and comes with excruciating pain or suffering. You'd need to have some serious pain tolerance to be willing to go through all of that. In the video games it makes it seem so easy since we don't actually feel the character's pain for dying perpetually, at least until you've finally completed the objectives and completed the game.

• God mode

• I think Insta-win and God Mode are pretty much about the same, can't truly lose if you can never be destroyed or die.

• Easily God Mode.. The things I'd do...

• You can be really creative with whatever you do if you are unable to ever die. Because then you could do all of the things that normally would physically harm or kill you. All of the high risk things and most dangerous things or places are simply would no longer apply to you. You could literally live in a war torn place or a high crime place and have no fears or worries.

• Godmode the others don't matter if your dead.

• EXACTLY!!! If you can never die, then CAN you really lose at all in anything anymore? Well other than getting stuck and trapped somewhere physically I supposed can be horrible? Being buried "alive" forever or for long periods of time, well that might also be problematic.

Guess a teleportation or phasing (going through solid matter) upgrade is about all we would need then? And then we'd be all set forever!

• But what about Phasing? Can't you still go through a black hole? You can go through the sun like it was nothing since I know that it is solid matter or consist of solid matter. Not entirely sure what you can simply just go through and bypass easily and what you can not. Just teleport from planet to planet or galaxy to galaxy while you are in space and outside of any atmosphere just teleport onto the surface of some nearby planet instead. I figure you should be able to teleport OUT of a black hole just by being indestructible, but it's debatable. Since black holes don't deactivate your invulnerability or indestructibility. It's not like black holes are the "Kryptonite" to your abilities and status.

• It depends on what phasing is if phasing is just really spread out molecules then black holes would still win. They pull all matter in.

• God Mode for sure

• Voted G 8)
    I'd rid our planet from the excess humans, that make our world like it is today. 8)

• Make it quick, easy and painless, and restore the ecosystem while you're at it.

• What's also funny is how most women voted for the money cheat. And they claim, that they don't want a man for his money aka a sugar daddy.
      What does this tell us?
      Are they either lying to us about not wanting a man for his money or are they just wanting to be financially independent?
      Let's take a step towards their interest in romantic-erotica and remember how many women like 50 shades of grey. As of the year 2015 there were 125 million copies of 50 shades sold (50 shades is a twilight, the movie based romantic erotica greatly popularized among women and it's about a rich, successful and ripped guy having fun with a college graduate girl) and that's only the book! About half the human population consists of women. Divide our current population count by half (7 billion / 2 )= 3.5 billion women. Statistically speaking how many women want a rich and ripped guy?

• 3 500 000 000/ 125 000 000
      Let's take a shortcut and eliminate those zeroes for easier calculations. We can always put them back in the end.
      3500/125 = 28
      If my mathematical calculations are correct by now and i didn't make a mistake, then it's safe to say, that every 28. th woman in our planet actually likes having a rich and ripped guy, if she doesn't see 50 shades the same way as we see porn is for us - a fantasy. This is like the minimum number, the actual count must be bigger than that since we took only 50 shades (the book) and there are gold diggers, who don't even need 50 shades to be a gold digger.

But I'm rusty in math, so this may contain an error.

• give me immortality and I'll eventually have the rest of those cheat codes too.

• I took money cheat
    Instant win means instant die.

• God mode takes the fun out of it. Extra lives on the other hand...

• It was quite difficult to decide out the first three. But well I am kinda facing hard financial times, I could use some good cash immediately and do stuff. XD

• to have my pokedex instantly completed... oh, uh...

option f then..

• I want unlimited lives,
    making sure that I have my memories
    of all my past lives.

• I prefer being happy

• Repeatedly die and slowly lose my sanity because why not.

damnit that sounded edgy af.