How old were you when your reality check kicked in?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh I don't remember. 🤔😊😊

Just want to tell that We all are in the same game, Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, Just different device.

We all pass from that stage once in our life. It depends on us how we reach in next level.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm still quite naive about the world. Although a few years ago there was a time when I couldn't afford to buy food for a few weeks. That was kind of a reality check.

What Guys Said 18

• Somewhere in my middle teen years, around 14-16, but I still get carried away sometimes, so I guess my mind hasn't fully accepted the situations.

• The one with I need to get a job and earn money. I can't just sit around and have fun

Or the one with we will all die one day

• never really been far from reality but realized that what I am doing now will effect the rest of my life a few weeks ago

• it never kicked in...

• I don't know like 7.

• 12/13

• 20th birthday. The "oh shit, I'm an adult now moment"

• Due to My depression over the years since I was a teen I would say about late 20's.

• Your reality check still didn't kick in, I can tell you that.

• bhudist reality of suffering but reality of the miracle and blessing of life. hope you get there sooner than later. hope your not heavily toxic from fluoride/fluoxitine pills.
      my Dr once told me that the serotonin release from a truly good laugh is all that anti depressants aim to mimic. my dad is late stages Alzheimer's and never laughed a day in his life now they added an ssri to the list of poisons he is on. crazy thing is if i tried to go to his place of "care" and try to detox his body with natural remedies id get in trouble. so do you think my dad ever reached his reality check being grumpy and living in a victim mentality that he never even let himself enjoy a good laugh. dont get me wrong i love my dad and can sing his praises, merits and accomplishments all day. it saddens me no end.

• a few months ago, so 20

• Reality check?

• 7 when I failed my tests and I was like I thought life was easy I cried for days xD

• reality of what?

• seven years old

• 5 years old when found out Santa was a lie

• not old enough

• when I was 6

• feels like 1 or 2 years ago

• between 17 and 22

What Girls Said 3

• 30...😫

• 10...

• It still hasn't kicked in yet.