What defines you?

Is it bad if your work and hobbies mainly define You?
If I feel I am putting good work and training hard then I am happy. And when people get to know me, those are the stuff I talk about.
When I don t get to do any of those for a day I feel empty and sort off a lazy looser with not much going on in his life.
So I rather have a full day and be dead tired than have a lazy day.

436

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since work is usually peoples second lives/homes, or even if they train daily, it isn't surprising when they have this as their main things to talk about. Same with people who have pets or kids. I believe whatever takes up the majority of our time, is what defines our conversations or what we talk about most. As well, you are a pretty active individual, so I'd be surprised to hear you had a lazy day talking with you. Everyone talks about their work I'm sure. As well, everyone talks about however their day goes, it's just part of expressing how you live your life. I'm not sure if it really defines you though. You say it does since that's what you focus on the most, but I'm pretty sure that meeting your goals is what defines you or gives you purpose. Those goals just happen to be within your work or training for now. I'm sure once other interests come into play in your life, other things will dictate your "self".

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with that at all.

what defines me? my relationships with my family, friends, and boyfriend. being with them makes me truly happy.

i also enjoy travelling and nature. all these define me. :)

What Guys Said 35

• I define me. Which sounds like some kind of cliched bullshit but it's the truth. I have realised that it is never a fixed state, you can be pretty much any version of yourself that you choose and it depends on your attitude, your self belief and your commitment to what you have chosen. You choose what kind of person you want to be and you make it happen. Psychology is everything, literally everything.

• What defines me? My humor because I'm pretty damn funny, my intellect as I'm a very smart person, also my kindness, my musical talent, my sports talent, that I'm trilingual, my ability to read people better than most, my amazing opinions on GaG and of course most of all I'm a very humble person. Yup mostly my humbleness! 👌😂

• I know this sounds cheesy, but for me it's the amount of love in my life. The people I love; the people who love me; the reasons we love each other; how that love sustains us through the bright shining moments and the inevitable storms.

I'm truly blessed to have lots of love in my life. It's really all that matters.

• At this point, I'm pretty sure it's my attitude towards everything that defines me. And said attitude is kind of hard to describe but prideful is somewhere in there.

• I honestly don't know how to answer this question. What am I? What am I defined by? How is that different than I define myself? Those are all really complex questions that just baffle me for whatever reason.

• I define me, my values, my actions, my impact on others, my outlook on myself, etc. I don't label myself using external markers like job or material possessions.

• My shoes.

• Being me to my fullest is what defines me. I care less about anyone else's definitions. I seek and care to the fullest and those who notice become true friends

• Work and hobbies is fine. provided your not a workaholoc to the extreme like Sgt. Abgel from the film Hot Fuzz

• Why is that bad. Do what you love xD

• Hard to say.

I'd like to think that what I enjoy doing is what defines me, but it's less of a definition and more of an ongoing story.

• i just get up and do it, the same mundane shit day in and day out

• My past, my weaknesses, strengths, skills n hobbies, personality they all play a part.

• The way I go about things and think defines me because I haven't met someone who does the same

• hmm i dunno, ingenuity? my massive genitalia and book collection. could be any number of things.

• My Integrity, My Past. etc

• Nothing x

• How i treat other human beings defines me.

• my romantic side :)

• My humor! Love making people laugh and love being around funny people

• Maybe Sincerity

• sadly, other people...

• I just do what I enjoy and give no fucks if others don't like me

• It's fine lol I like to watch sports and play video games

• my skill set defines me. I don't use it. and it's okay to get lazy it actually helps

• The eye of the tiger defines me

• I won't quit.

• No, it is not bad. My whole life and personality is defined the job I do and by the position I hold. It couldn't be any other way.

• My knowledge of random things

• No 1 wants to hear about sum 1s work not less it's funny or about a boss that sucks or gives you a bad time

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 3

• yeah, how i spend my time defines me. mainly... that's school. lol.

• My insecurities used to define me, and I'm working on that.

• my innocence