Who is the person who has had the biggest impact on your life?

1136

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it was my senior year of highschool and my mom met this guy who she and ij thought were nice. As the weeks went on everything seemed fine till he would come over a lot more. Turns out he has a big drinking problem and when he gets drunk he gets violent. On multiple occasions I had to defend my mom and myself from him in his violent outbursts. But even after all this my mom continued to see him even though I pleaded her not to. Most of the time the things I still have nightmares about happened in middle of the night id be sleeping in my room when I am woken up by screaming or banging. But the worst one was where I was woken up yo screaming and my mom's door was locked and I was panicking so i just slammed right through it and there he was over her choking her and I lost it. I ran straight at him and tackled him into her dresser and then proceeded to hit him till he was unconscious. From that moment on I was never the same i started to hate people and pretty much blocked everyone out of my life. Just letting the hate control me to where I was going to school xanexed to the point where I was a zombie. This then got me kicked out of school for a month and sent to alternative school where my hate just grew even more and the worst part i got even more connections to get more drugs while I was there. It took me 2 years to break that hate and nightmares of him coming back and hurting my mom while I wasn't there. Just writing this makes my heart tremble a bit but luckily those friends I blocked out in the end were my best support even though I felt like I didn't deserve it.

• I am sorry you had to experience this. How are you and your mom right now? How many years ago did it happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband who has passed away. He gave me the ability to see and feel love when I didn't feel loved. He made sure every single day he said I love you. I wish there were more of those days but life was cut short and all you have are those memories.

What Guys Said 35

• Oh, it’s you! :-) Good question.
    I would say, that it would be M. That’s my official codename for her. My 1. girlfriend. Thanks to her, I’m in the city, where I am. It’s cascade effect. But right now, M. is something like…my enemy? I don’t know. Of course, I don’t stalk her, think about her outside appropriate occasions, like this one, I’ve seen her last time in…2013. Short meeting, very uncomfortable. She is very much different person.
    But let me be clear about not thing. There is a very exclusive club of people, who I just…watch die (situation: they’re dying, nobody is around, my inaction result in their death, I am the only one who has this information after their death → no consequences). It’s M., and one piece of shit white trash „person“. He is another topic.
    I was form…just pointless part of my country. If my government one day decide, that nuclear weapons is the way to go, the part of my country, where I grew up, could be testing site. Thanks to M., I’ve chosen university here, in this city. Thanks to being here, I’ve been exposed to things, which I like and started to programming, for automation. And it just so happens, that in this city is a lot IT job, one of which hopefully will be mine. So she was the original spark, but I am the flame.
    My hate (clod hate), that would by another story.

• You <3

• Strangely 2 radio personalities. 1) Dave Ramsey. I was broke and in debt 30 years ago and his show was the only thing the AM radio in my work truck would pick up. I followed his plan to get out of debt to a T. When I inherited some money the first thing I did was pay off my home mortgage. Following his advice I have stayed debt free my entire life.
    2) Colin Cowherd. He is a sports talk show personality. His mastery of the spoken word (painting a picture, drawing analogies, etc) is off the chain. After a decade of listening to him on the radio it has rubbed off.

• My son. Since the day I found out He was on the way. He changed me. Getting me to do all the things my parents had been trying to get me to do. But having it occure over night. Their hasn't ever been a single day of regret eever

• I don't think it's anyone in particular.

• there's a girl has come into my last year. before her, i used to live happy life, good with everyone, no worries. but she came, made me to fell for her and disappeared. now I'm heartbroken and I'm learning how to deal with people. she is the biggest impact in my life. i love her very much but i hate her the same.

• Why did she disappear?

• i don't know. i haven't done anything wrong. she didn't even said that. she's married and pregnant now. all i can do is, hope for her happy life.

• My guitar teacher, cause he's a dervish and I applause his approach to life

my grandfather, cause he's healthier than I am in age of 83 (I believe that he has the ring)

• the film maker adam curtis who taught me the concept of hypernormalisation. before that i blamed individuals for their ignorance but now i realise its the banks and oil men controlling how people think

• My ex ofc. She was the first and last in my life and I don't know wether someone is going to struck my mind when the time moves on.

• Why is she EX if she that irreplaceable?

• Your life your choice, just really dislike people like that.

• An old friend of mine and is long gone.

• An old East German man I used to know in my late teens. I'm English

• Ayla and Lauren the most. ☺️💕
    Myself too tbh

• Spiderman

• Always a woman

• Father

• Not sure

• my wives, ex and current

• My parents because they bore me

• Me... Myself... And I!

• Only putting a first name Renee

• not one person, but the school I went too messed up my entire life lol

• anyone I have meant in my life has good or bad. had some kind of impact on my life.

• my widow mom

• my current girlfriend. i saved her life once before and she is changing mine

• my dad

• not myself

• my mom.

• my ex girlfriend

• Carl Sagan

• My kids

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 10

• God, been there for me since day one. And then there's my mom and dad and the rest of my family but honestly if it wasn't for God, they wouldn't be here.

• In a positive or negative way?

• You can say both.

• I'd be very surprised if you didn't become that. Seeing as you'd probably want to avoid being that which your mother was to you.

• Thank you. That's why my biggest dream and goal in life is to become mother and be the mother that I didn't have for them.

• My father.

• Mom and Dad

• My father

• mum and dad

• my father

• My Dad and my best guy friend!

• Either my half-sister or my girlfriend.

• I luckily met so many people that influenced a lot on my life. In every stage in my life there were some people that influenced that stage in my life. It's hard to say who important 'the most' in the long run.
    Currently, the person is my ex boyfriend
    . We are completely opposite (personalities), so being with him was really inspiring and challenging. I learned from a completely opposite point of view of life that I had nervous experienced before