Which ONE bothers you the most?

which ONE bother you the most??

• one
  • two
  • three
    Vote C
  • four
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1525

Most Helpful Girl

• I say trust, maybe it's because I haven't felt true love yet. Or been in a relationship for that matter haha. But trust is something you have with not just a significant other, but your parents, closest friends, etc. If I lose that trust in someone I know deeply it'll hurt for sure, or bother me. I feel like they as a person have changed and it's kind of like something is missing now. Just like, how forgiving someone can be easy. But trusting them again? Not so much. Whatever caused that trust to disappear is going to stay between two people, despite the smiles they show on the outside. I mean eventually overtime, I guess it can mend. Hope this makes sense, It was kind of hard to explain~

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I'd probably be upset but I'd experience no real pain.
    2. I've not had many broken bones... but that looks like one serious fracture and there's no way that doesn't hurt to high heavens.
    3. I broke up with my girlfriend a few months back, and we're still good friends. I get a little sad sometimes, when she talks about the guy she's interested in, since I still love her (I'm over her, but I still love her if that makes sense), but realistically I was never really hurt by her even if my heart was "broken."
    4. I don't expect anyone to be capable of perpetually preserving trust. When you don't expect something to be preserved, you're not nearly as distraught when it's broken. If my trust in someone is broken, it's something I expected to some small extent. I can forgive them and move on with my life. It's not that everything is fine, but I'm not hurt by it. Disappointed but not really hurt.

Short answer, I think 2 would hurt way worse than any of the other ones.

What Girls Said 14

• Four.

• Pretty sure having your hurts more than your phone breaking. I feel like 3 and 4 go hand in hand with each other, you can break a heart by breaking trust in a relationship.

• I clicked chose one and immediately realized how vain I am. 😅

• Number 3, followed by number 4

• 3 and 4 go hand in hand. I would say that's worst. There are quick solutions if your phone or bone gets broken. You can easily replace the phone. With a broken arm, you can make the pain go away with medicine and you protect it with a cast. You know exactly how long it will take to heal. When your heart and your trust are broken, it feels like the pain will never end. There's no quick fix and you have no idea how long it will take for the pain to go away.

• there's a remedy 4 all of those situation... some quicker than others...

• "What hurts the most was being so close" Sorry, I had to.
    A broken heart most definitely hurts. Though I've never broken a bone. But I'm still going to go with a broken heart because those suck. It's a different kind of pain on so many levels.

• 2...

• Probably 2 or 3

1 would get be annoyed or frustrated

• Three

• Broken trust

• Broken trust

• obviously trust if broken, it directly hurts in the heart.

• Three

• Broken trust, leads to, the broken heart

What Guys Said 24

• I've had broken bones, and a broken heart. The broken bones hurt, and was hard to walk around until they healed (I broke my toes). When my heart was broken by a lover for the very first time in my life, I became suicidal, I couldn't get out of bed, and my entire body ached - I was so depressed I no longer cared about anything and felt no emotion other than pain, I had no energy, and I didn't want to keep living. Twenty years later, I STILL suffer from depression caused by it.

• Well 3 and 4 are pretty synonymous so probably those two. Can't really separate one from the other unless it's a loss of someone from illness/death or you hurt someone perhaps or fell out of love with someone.

• 4; and I'll probably be in the minority of guys to say it. But if you break my trust, you've got a really, really, really, really long road ahead of you to get it back. I rarely trust, and in the odd case I do, and you do that? Oh yeah. It's on.

• Three is pretty bad. However I recently had three fractures on my arm and it was also really terrible.

• Definitely three, followed by two.

• As someone who has been through all four, with #2 as the most frequent, I can honestly place them in this order: 3, 4, 2, and 1.

• Not starting with 0. That is the most painful.
    And yeah, one more thing… Each one of these are „damage“ to you. In different ways, not worse or better.

• couldnt give a fuck about a phone... when mine broke i didn't even replace it. bones however hurt a lot

• The last two are the only ones that are comparable types of pain.

• Breaking bones must suuuuuuuck

• 4. because 1 and 2 are mostly superficial. Well 3, I see a broken heart as a good thing, a healthy thing.
    Better is it to love and loss, than to never loved at all. ~Shakespeare

• social problems... really? people would rather hurt themselves for their own ego, and social status... that's why depression and suicide happens

• Two..

• Someone who breaks Trust.

• 2 obviously

• When I broke my left arm, I felt no pain, so maybe the 3rd one hurts more.

• Trust for sure for me.

• A broken bone hurts like hell and worse, it hurts for at least 45 days.
    Enjoy the agony.

• all can be recovered, but not trust

• Three then four

• Three or four, I know from experience

• 2 3 4

• if your heart is broken you'd be suffering from potential hear failure

• Neither.