If you could relive one moment of your life, what would it be?

1127

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really know if I would even bother too even if I could, but back when the last time I worked at a retail store there was this black old woman. She was at least in her 50's if I had to guess she was so sweet too and would always compliment me on my looks she really knew the right words to say to me. I am also 99.99% sure she would have let me had sex with her I should have just went for it. In my head I even would have liked to date her. Every time we would work together she would literally always call me cute and handsome lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• None I guess, kid years and teenagers years weren't bad but just meh and blur. Plus that's means having to go through school again and nothing ever really exciting happen for me during school years.

What Guys Said 26

• I actually think I wouldn't relive my past, I'd rather freeze my present. And I'm sure it's something I'd say about each stage of my life -not just my actual present-

• High school.
    Abundance of time with friends, those were fun times. Now everyone is working on their future and have no time.

• time is time. that has no time that one moment my change your entire life positive or negative either direction there's a reason for everything everything's learning experience too grown to become who we are supposed to become. for me I think I'm staying on the road that I'm on. taking it on as it comes I've also learned it's nice to have 4-wheel drive and a boat in a horse just in case LOL how about you

• Summer of 2012, road trip from New Orleans to Portland, OR with my girlfriend at the time. That was probably the most free I've felt in my life up to this point.

• I would go back to the day that I let the one go and didn't go after her.

• My musical years before I retired, they were some of the best years of my life.. There's nothing like traveling around different cities and playing for people

• I would like to live back in the 80's when my maternal grandparents were alive and my grandma would make Sunday dinners.

• mmm it's complicated but i would say when i met a girl. Is a different girl, is wonderful, special, incredible. I never had this feelings about anybody. I didn't have nothing with her but i will never forget her. Now i am waiting for look her again. 😂

• There are several I would like a do-over on...

• When me and my daughter's mom had sex the first time

• Nothing as yet x

• spending time with my old best friends

• My vacation in Calabria in 2013.

• Being in Mexico. Those were happy times

• Holidays with my family when I was a kid.

• i wouldn't say, its too painful...

• Can I change something from this moment?

• good odd days when I was a kid and I dont worry about my future

• One moment is too short for it

• my first kiss

• First Kiss..

• When my older cousin jacked me off in my closet.

• when i was 4 years old and get embraced by that 1 person that no matter what will always support care and love me for who i am and never try to change me into something im not rip mum

• None. My life sucks shit.

• I couldn't reveal that, very private :)

• The first person I fell for.

What Girls Said 10

• hugging my mom

• probably when i jumped off a cliff into the sea.

• When I wasn't yet born

• How long can this moment be?

• When my Nana was alive

• My birth. Cause everything else in my life sucked.

• My birth haha

• When I was 9 and 10 in school. I trusted my fake friends but I wanted to tear them apart too.

• I would like to relive the time that I was the most happiest person in the world

• The time before things went wrong between myself and my ex. I'd correct it it I could but alas we learn.