What's your driving pet peeves?

What's your driving pet peeves?

724

Most Helpful Guy

• *Rubs Hands Together

Oh here we go:
    1) Tail my ass, like you want to toss my salad or something. Get off my ass. Driving closer to me when I'm already doing 10 over the speed limit or behind someone that isn't doing the speed limit, won't get me to go any faster for your assholery.
    2) Speeding up to pass me, but then you cut in front of me and slow right the fuck down, slower than I was going usually, and then I notice you need to get off onto the off-ramp that is 10 meters away or just right after you cut me off. Fuck off already. You can't wait that 10 sec more?
    3) Indecisiveness, as in you know you have to get into that lane to do whatever, but you wait till the very last minute and fuck everyone else up (cut over 3 lanes or stop all of a sudden).
    4) Brake riding. Like stopping all of a sudden, when there is no-one in front of you. Or braking excessively. You can use your engines natural ability to decelerate to slow down you know.
    5) Driving 80 in a merge to get onto a highway of 100. Good luck and you're fucking me over as well. JUST GOOOOOO!!!
    6) I'm pretty sure the lanes are big enough to handle a Semi-Truck. So why the fuck can't you stay in your lane taxi driver or anyone not driving a semi-truck? Do you not know what straight is?
    7) Taxi Drivers period who think they own the fucking road (or drive like they do).
    8) Cyclists who believe they can be both pedestrians and vehicles so the laws don't apply to them.
    9) Shitty parkers who fuck up parking for everyone else. You have a mini cooper but you take up 2 stalls. I'd like to poop on your hood.

Most Helpful Girl

• People who speed up when you are trying to get in front of them

Talking on their phone while driving extremely slow

People who wait at a green light before going. Its green, go!

People who don't use turning signals and those who use it right when there are turning without warning.

People who flick you off but it was their fault.

People who drive terribly but have the nerve to call you out on your driving.

Driving under speed limit.

Takes forever to turn.

And the list goes on...

What Guys Said 23

• i can't even list them anymore.

i told myself I'd just start carrying molotovs and marbles and rocks whenever I go out now lol.

• I have a lot but here are the top strongest.
    1. People who spit on the ground in public
    2. people who cat fish and talk about their own personalities so basically every dating site
    3. Unattractive women who won't date an unattractive guy or a guy her level thinking she is better and more attractive than him even though deep down she knows she is not
    4. Insecure people who project their own insecurities on other people and try to bring others down lower than them.
    5. Guys who are creepy they give us decent guys a bad name
    6. people who make fun of others for things they can't control like diseases that they are born with especially if the disease is external or people who make fun of burn victims.
    7. Cheaters
    8. Big hypocrites like someone who says how much they hate cheating yet they go out and cheat themselves.
    9. Gold diggers or people who judge others based off of their status
    10. People who are highly illogical like they will have one bad experience with a diff race or group and then they will hate that group forever with hatred in their hearts. Or here is one this person will try something and fail at it then someone else they know tries it and they will be quick to think that just cause they failed that no one else can succeed.

• People getting on the road close enough to where I have to break or I'd hit them. Another thing is not getting near the curve when turning so that when behind them I don't have to slow down. When I took the driving test, that would be an automatic fail, but most people don't follow that rule. It's like maybe 1/4 of drivers.

• People not paying attention. Like I don't have my license yet but I practice driving with my dad all the time. One day a guy riding a 3 wheel bike (like squidwards from Spongebob) right in the middle of the road going very slow. Like are you trying to get yourself killed? He was going so slow, couldn't see what was behind him and way laying back like he's on vacation.

• Slow drivers, people who can't turn, people who stop for too long at s stop sign, COPS I really hate traffic cops. Texting isn't good, nor is talking, try to pull over and read it

• Texting while driving! A person ran a red light and ran into my car, almost killed me and my teenage brother!

If you HAVE to text, do it at a red light or a stop sign.

• omg.

when there's a line of traffic and one guy speeds to get around the line, only to then try to cut back in line in traffic. like bitch wait your turn. DON'T LET THOSE CUTTERS BACK IN

• People who don't use their signals
    People Who drive slow in the fast lane
    People who tailgate

• I don't really develope road rage and I'm a confortable and confident driver. But for me, it's slow drivers, people who sit in the left lane on highways, and I hate when two roads make a "T" and a car who's going straight will stop in the middle of the road to let a car turn. I see it happen a lot near where I live

• Slow Drivers, dumbies who won't use their turn signals on fast lanes, how would i know to slow down so they can turn? Truck Drivers who sit in your way, people who drive slow and then try and speed up when you try passing them.

• People who ride your bumper than the first chance
    they get , they past you and speed up three times than
    what they were going.

• phones, fog lights in the rain, not keeping up with the flow of traffic, weaving, sitting in the middle lane, cutting two lane roundabouts and lots more that are actually illegal here in the uk but far too common

• Many things

• Keeping vehicles Highway lights switched on in the city. Blinds the oncoming traffic completely. Makes me loose my mind every time.

• I hate people who don't indicate, people who cut in front of me, people who don't give way at junctions, people who use their phones when driving, foreign truck drivers

Simples...

• Other drivers looking at my face. That's why I love dark tints.

• when someone taking a left hand turn and turns into the far lane and not the closest lane.

• Women. They seriously cannot drive. All the stereotypes regarding driving are so true with Asians and Women

• People who slow down in front of you for no apparent reason.

• People who cuz off truck drivers

• When people wait to merge for no reason. You should merge ASAP

• tailgating

• Those flashing yellow turn signals. They are death traps.

What Girls Said 6

• People on the phone. I personally think anyone who texts and drives should be penalized with something more harsh than a dui bc the risk is much higher. once caught texting and driving they should never be allowed to get a license again. either that or no cellphone again. anyone who texts and drives is a selfish piece of crap that deserves a public beating. and i hate violence. that would be my one exception. no one should have to die for someone else's stupid ass text message

• People who give you the finger when you blow your horn. Grow the hell up. It's called not wanting to be in an accident. Maybe u shouldn't have run the red light then? Cause my light said green. I also cannot stand people who are in a rush and do stupid shit. I'm turning and some idiot behind me drives up and turned and almost hit my car. 😑🤦‍♀️ I have tons more but I'm getting upset just typing this lol

• People who fly past me when Im already speeding within the allotted 8 miles over. When I see them coming up behind me, I drop down and pace the car in the slow lane next to me.

• People who swerve into my lane.

• Oh there are many
    The two friends who are on their bicycle. And they are going next to eachother so you can't pass by them and you got to drive at 20 mph. It really makes me want to just run them over

• People who pass you and then drive slower than you were going. 😡