What's your driving pet peeves?

What's your driving pet peeves?

724

Most Helpful Guy

• *Rubs Hands Together

Oh here we go:
    1) Tail my ass, like you want to toss my salad or something. Get off my ass. Driving closer to me when I'm already doing 10 over the speed limit or behind someone that isn't doing the speed limit, won't get me to go any faster for your assholery.
    2) Speeding up to pass me, but then you cut in front of me and slow right the fuck down, slower than I was going usually, and then I notice you need to get off onto the off-ramp that is 10 meters away or just right after you cut me off. Fuck off already. You can't wait that 10 sec more?
    3) Indecisiveness, as in you know you have to get into that lane to do whatever, but you wait till the very last minute and fuck everyone else up (cut over 3 lanes or stop all of a sudden).
    4) Brake riding. Like stopping all of a sudden, when there is no-one in front of you. Or braking excessively. You can use your engines natural ability to decelerate to slow down you know.
    5) Driving 80 in a merge to get onto a highway of 100. Good luck and you're fucking me over as well. JUST GOOOOOO!!!
    6) I'm pretty sure the lanes are big enough to handle a Semi-Truck. So why the fuck can't you stay in your lane taxi driver or anyone not driving a semi-truck? Do you not know what straight is?
    7) Taxi Drivers period who think they own the fucking road (or drive like they do).
    8) Cyclists who believe they can be both pedestrians and vehicles so the laws don't apply to them.
    9) Shitty parkers who fuck up parking for everyone else. You have a mini cooper but you take up 2 stalls. I'd like to poop on your hood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• People who speed up when you are trying to get in front of them

Talking on their phone while driving extremely slow

People who wait at a green light before going. Its green, go!

People who don't use turning signals and those who use it right when there are turning without warning.

People who flick you off but it was their fault.

People who drive terribly but have the nerve to call you out on your driving.

Driving under speed limit.

Takes forever to turn.

And the list goes on...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE