What was your last phone call about?

The last call (it was facetime) I had was with my friend and she called me up crying because her hamster died.

wanna know what's weird? I had a dream about her hamster this morning. In my dream I got my own hamster and our hamsters had a play date.
When I told her she was amazed

2115

Most Helpful Girl

• I was rear ended so I had to deal with AAA and getting onto car when my car is being fixed. My best friends hamster just died as well. Rip Jack.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was talking to my dad about the issues with my apartment.

Essentially, I recently rented a new apartment that had a mixture of crap to deal with. The first thing I noticed when I walked in the unit was a wolf spider in the middle of the room and some cobwebs/spiders along the walls. I stay positive, and I go in a bit further and notice that there are no baseboards to a room. I look under where the baseboards should be and notice what seems to be mold.

On top of that, the AC vents had mold on them. A filter that said "change every 6 months" on it in the bathroom was COVERED in dust (and definitely old). Mildew was on the windows. Lots of dirt/dust around. Millipede corpses along the walls. Screens were not fully attached to window (which basically renders them useless). Closet shelf boards were all very warped.

I went in to the leasing office to ask how they could help. They said they'd send in a mold expert that day (which never showed up). They said the baseboard installer was supposed to do it last month but they screwed up. They said they'd the get the exterminator out today. Still waiting, and I can't move in fully until this is all done :/

So basically, I'm going to be in cleaning mode for the next week. If the pest control doesn't pan out, I'll have to hire someone on my own. I'll have to probably soak all my ac vents in bleach if they don't help. I'll be spraying the baseboard hole with 75-25 bleach-to-water if they don't deal with it. I'll have to vacuum and sweep I'm sure as well.
    *sigh*

What Girls Said 20

• I assume you mean non-work related?

Would have been last weekend just chatting with my mom. We live several provinces apart so we like to chat every couple weeks or so just to catch up.

• My last call was from my best friend, she wanted to know what time she should come over.

• I answered a clients call about their checked in luggage for domestic flights in Iceland.

• With my boyfriend joking around with each other and talking crap lol.

• My last FB messenger convo was about a hamster. I send my friend a little gift in the mail and she was really appreciative because her hamster had just died and she had been cleaning out its cage and was sad.

That's weird... hamster death week.

My last telephone conversation was just making an appointment for a massage.

• My aunt inviting me to her place.

• I had to call my health insurance provider because I got locked out of my online account.

• Getting drunk tonight but I declined, I was drunk last night and got a bad headache.

• my sister in law, she and i were talking about some guy she likes at her job. this was last night though

• Last call was about what I was gonna eat for dinner.

• My last phone call was with my mom. We talked about friends and growing up

• My grandparent

• scheduling an officer for graveyard on Sunday

• friend that miss me

• Describing where I was at to my husband. Why I was lost and disappointed I wasn't kidnapped.

• Screaming at parents for food.

• That I am going to meet with my best friend

• Negotiatig a price for dogs sterilisation with my vet, who is my friend aswell.

• McDonald's...
    Is that sad?

• I don't use my phone to call my friends for a year

What Guys Said 14

• A chat with my friend about programming and some game ideas and some light philosophy. I'm a fun guy I know.

• This question caught my eye because I am straining to remember my last phone call - I accidentally dialled someone on snapchat this morning but before that it was probably an appointment or ringing for a cab - I don't make many phonecalls - Lots of messages though

• to my wife just talking about plans for our roof repair

• About stuff to bring along

• To my mom asking what we needed from the grocery store.

• It was via Skype, helping a coworker with setting up some accounts.

• I called this doctors office to get my cousin a appointment.

• My best friend committed suicide Friday. Phone has been blowing up about it for the last 24 hours.

• Omg! I am so sorry for your loss.

• My ex boyfriend has schizophrenia. He abused me for years but used the threat of suicide against me to make me feel guilty for leaving. I hate when people play around with their life for attention while there are others actually going through with it. So sorry. That is very sad. My friends mom complains of those voices if she runs out of meds. No one believes her, I do. She attempted suicide numerous times. I wish there was something i can do since her family is garbage.

• Yes, you're right. He is at peace. May he continue to rest in peace.

• no call for the day

• Insurance company about my ebike... That was stolen. 😣

• wrong number :)

• One of my employees called in sick

• Hide the hamster.

• I told the foreman at work that I'll be in tomorrow