What is the worst thing about you?

me- i trust the people easily.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 41

• I'm impatient

• I have no survival instinct. I'll do dumb stuff where only years later will I reflect back on it and think "wow that was dangerous".

• Since somebody already said impatient - I've been so lonely and starved for a real connection with someone (male or female) and when I make one I can get a little possessive, needy or desperate. With guys I get extremely flirty. It's really sad how little exposure I've had to anything at this age that I can't act chill about stuff.

• 1. I act like I know everything.
    2. I give advice and an opinion when I am not asked to.
    3. I am very hard on myself.
    4. I refuse to admit I failed at something or couldn't do it.

• -Whenever I get a lot of attention, I become super obnoxious. But I've been working on controlling it.

-Speaking of controlling, I can be controlling sometimes and I don't even realize it.

-I'm pretty forgetful, I forget about things in a matter of seconds.

-I can be offensive, personally, I've been called this numerous times. It's hard for me to see that about myself because I don't really trip over a lot of things, but I'm working on it.

There's a lot more, but I don't wanna bore you lol

• I have self esteem issues with my dance, and friends, I'm always comparing myself to people around me and putting myself down about stuff. I can't get out of this negative state of mind

• I think the world revolves around me.

• omg. dear actually u r on a revolving planet. dnt revolve the whole things around you.

hahaha jk

on a serious note. i guess u like to get attention.

• I tend to be an Enabler for Some, hun, who Need my Help. xx

• Same as you, too trusting and too caring.

• I can go into hermit mode and stay in my room all day sleeping or watching tv or youtube that will keep me entertained for hours. If my family watches a game, im normally in my room.

• i don't trust people enough, impatient, shut down super fast when i feel hurt.

• I almost always have expectations no matter how many times I tell myself I'm digging my own grave 馃樁

• My worst quality is also my best quality. I'm too dominant. I have no idea I'm doing this but I intimidate most people without meaning too.

• keep that attitude. coz those who are your true wellwishers ll never leave u.

• "It's generally okay for you to be this way."

I'd be a bit more careful about saying that. Yes, I am a guy, but that trait has put me in a lot of female cross hairs over the years. I expect people to be upfront and straight forward with me. Apparently being able to understand their thoughts/points of view and responding accordingly makes me some kind of danger.

• @F媒rdracaD贸cincel snap! I think we just need to remember that we are brilliant. Of course there can't be too many of us otherwise nothing would ever get done.

• I am easily fruatrated

• my temper

• God damn so many things lmao
    Uhhhhhh
    All my mental fucked-upness bc it really contributes to my social anxiety I guess lmao
    As a good way to sum it up, I guess D

• I can't trust anyone! Never share my problems with anyone which leads people into thinking that I dont have any at all and I have a perfect life!!

• I'm picky 'n' a bit of a perfectionist.

• Sensitive

• I have a good heart. It's nothing bad but it hurts sometimes !

• Very stubborn.

• Almost everything

• I'm too blunt

• Major trust issues and I'm extremely stubborn.

• I'm paranoid

• I'm really bad at admitting something.

• I can't trust people. I also get stressed really easy and I overreact/overthink things.

• never trust anyone?

• Well I have but that was when I was a child. There was a lot of things that happened to me that I started to not trust people.

• That I'm too nice sometimes.

• I have recovered from schizophrenia..

• Coming up with theories that he is cheating on me with someone else.

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 48

• The worst qualities about myself? You want that list in alphabetical order or by category?

Haha just kidding but in all honesty I have several "worst things" about me

1) I have a big problem with speaking my mind with almost literally no filter, because I talk to myself way too often
    2) I tend to point out the obvious in an effort to make a point (the irony, I know)
    3) I argue with people constantly, sometimes just for the sake of being difficult and obnoxious (as if that kind of behavior is going to win me any awards..."and the most award for being the most unnecessarily argumentative goes to...")
    4) I'm a serial pessimist, I put myself, assume the absolute worst of people around me and complain a lot, despite obvious evidence contrary to my observations--demonstrating my lack of emotional maturity
    5) I over-analyze simple things for no reason, probably in an attempt to determine to what degree of separation a negative causal outcome will occur
    6) I take things literally and to their absolute logical extreme interpretations of my literal interpretation, sometimes for lack of self-awareness and sometimes just to make a point, but never to any useful effect and almost always never in a way that conveys any grasp of what was actually said
    7) I tend to think in absolute "all-or-nothing" terms a little too frequently and finally
    8) To reiterate, or better yet, elaborate on point 1, I ramble on and take forever to get to the point because of my propensity to speak faster than I think, which means I say a lot but communicate very little

I'd say that covers all the bases

TL;DR I'm irrational and immature

Maybe by putting this into writing, I can finally say to myself "hey, you know all those useless and time-wasting things you're doing? Stop doing them."

• I'm incredibly selfish. My motivations for everything that I do are selfish. There are a few choice people that I love, cherish, and protect, but even then it's usually because they have something in particular to offer me.

Then again, I happen to truly believe that everyone is like this. The only difference is that I don't bother wearing a mask.

• I hurt good people, and don't hurt those that are evil enough.

• I can be incredibly hard on someone when I know they can do better at something. Need to be more understanding that we all have bad days.

• Anxiety and obsessing over things.

• I'm boring because I'm a closed person. I can't open up to people. Nothing to talk about with me.

• I'm kinda lazy. It's 20 minutes 'til 5pm on a Friday and I have work work late tonight to get all my stuff done because I farted around all day doing other things.

• Being too nice which can lead to being taken advantage of.

• I keep coming on here 馃槖

• You forgot to add you are a Cowgirls fan. And also you think "The Room" was a good movie. 馃槀馃槀

• @akadatank44 we'll see on October 8 :P. and my movie is a fucking masterpiece. don't be jealous cause it made me a shit ton of money. haters gonna hate :|

• We'll see who shows up for both our teams lol.
      Riiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt I'm just sure you did make a lot of money 馃槀

• i may be super annoying for some people 馃槅

• What if i told you, that i am undesired by the opposite sex? It seems like i have an Aura of being undesired, which repels all females away from my proximity 馃馃樁

After that it would be my depression and forgetfulness.

• I can me a smug, arrogant, intellectual bully at my absolute lowest low.

• I am ugly

• I'm an insensitive asshole. Somewhere along the way I stopped caring about people.

• I don't trust people easily xD

• Being unsympathetic towards others.

• always with all people?

• professionally its good but rest think about it bro.

• I have thought about it, that's why I'm unsympathetic. I don't think people in general deserve my sympathy, therefore I give them none.

• There's nothing bad about me at all

• I tend to see 90% of other people to be no different than non-human animals.

• I give into people too easy.

• I could use more deodorant.

• I swear to fucking much its fucking unbelievable.

• I can't concentrate on one subject

• I am good looking ! lol

I can over think sometimes.

• I'm an insecure dickhead.

• lazy

• either problems with anxiety and stress witch is a bastard to live with or I swear too much

• The worst thing about me is that I'm probably too much of a romantic... people tell me romance is dead.

• my mind... my heart and soul are usually saying one thing... but my mind is the asshole driving the car into traffic and off of a cliff

• I lack enthusiasm 99% of the time.

• I hate more things than I like

• More from Guys
    18