Who is usually more arrogant, men or women?

• Women.
    18%(6)40%(41)Vote51%(35)
  • Men.
    82%(27)60%(61)Vote49%(34)

Most Helpful Guy

• More guys have fake arrogance because they wanna seem cool or whatever while girls have more real arrogance because they always get what they want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men surely have fragile ego and hate to be wrong, but I think women tend to be more arrogant, especially now when they think they deserve everything just because of their sex. ( in western countries, not every woman of course )

What Guys Said 32

• There is no gender in that regard. It's all on personality at that point. Many very attractive girls think that they're above everyone else, with exceptions. There are guys who think they're the total shit and think they can have anyone they want, and do anyone they want

You'll encounter both throughout your life, and honestly, they usually do get what they deserve. However there is no "usually more arrogant", it's all on personality, not gender.

• More men exhibit some arrogance, in general.

But the very *most* arrogant people tend to be women, specifically.

And when a man acts in that very most arrogant way, you'll notice that he takes on more and more femininity and less masculinity as he does so.

• The answers to this poll are very interesting.

Men are 50/50, but women are unanimous: 100% votes for men being the most arrogant, and 0% for women.

The inescapable conclusion of these experimental results is that women consider themselves perfect, while men are grounded and pragmatic, and ready to acknowledge their own flaws.

Therefore, women are the most arrogant. It's what the numbers say.

• Women by the same margin as Jupiter's distance from the sun.

• Girls if they're attractive. Guys if they think they're the shit

• It's not the gender. It is the person.

• Women are the most arrogant..

• Usually they're arrogant in different ways and it's pretty tough to measure. I'd say it's tied

• Depends so both

• depends on the situation

• Both can be arrogant.

• actually both

• Men show more arrogance; women are more arrogant on the inside. I know this from experience. I remember in primary how all the guys would brag about their grades, athletic achievements, and even their "size". But I also found that girls treated us like we were little children because they had that stereotype in their minds that guys are immature.

• I would say some men in general, but there are certainly some arrogant women out there too!

• You of course. I still haven't forgotten our last conversion.

• Women

• On average I believe it's men :/

Look at what they are doing in order to get into them girlies panties ASAP.

• both

• women

• both genders can be arrogant

• please don't let them indoctrinate you

• What do you mean?

• Now that you talked about it, I don't think those people are happy at all. Always complaining about something and looking for a way to victimize themselves. I also happen to think that most of them are really annoying.

• I'm glad you see that, you'll be much happier recognizing this :)

• It's equal

• Men cause they think they're the shit. Even ugly ones think they are the shit

• Men x

• Men are more arrogant this is something glad i lack..

• women always.

• there are more factors, its sexist to just boil it down to gender.

• follow back please

• Sorry but I want to keep my following at 0. But I can message you if you want to talk about something.

• I have a question for you can you message me

• Why bye? Wusses say bye without a reason. Natalieishere's mom is a waggle snogger.

• i think men are slightly more arrogant but i see the gap shrinking

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 4