Sorta start crying?

so usually when I'm like really hurt and I'm angry i start sorta yelling at the person I'm mad at and i don't know i just get this sorta cryingish feeling , I don't know how to explain it properly. has this sorta thing ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• sure. you're just being overwhelmed by feelings- it's a normal physiological response.

What Guys Said 9

• Yup. When you have too many emotions all trying to figure themselves out at the same time all at once, it can lead you to break down. I have been so upset before that I just started laughing and crying uncontrollably. Once was in Iraq when an officer drove off with a truck that me and my guys were using as cover. I ended up beating him within an inch of his life in the middle of the street when we caught up to him.

• I only cry when I am extremely emotional. But after a fight or a super sad event I usually get emotional

• yea like ur in a fight ur super angry ur eyes kind of gets numb?

• When I fight with my family is when I get super emotional. I will never hit them. But I completely understand what ur talking about

• no i don't think so on my part anyway

• Some people just have that sort of reaction when they're angry, nothing to be ashamed of or anything. Its all the emotions and tension and it comes out differently for different people.

• nah,..
    i have a shortage of tears, so i don't easily spill those

• It's a normal response to string emotion.

• happens all the time with me😂

• crying in good cuz u let the emotions out throght crying which leave a stress free and good person behind and there are only few brave people who cry other hide their felling and those are real camellion and fake people

• SPOILER ALERT!

Read more...

What Girls Said 1

• I hate that!!! Im in the same way! whenever i get angry, i start crying, not crying but tears show up! Its really annoying. during the argument u want to yell and speak but suddenly u can't bcoz u have to let ur tears to be free :