What's the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to struggle through things that seem impossible to go through. Wether it be trying to erase something in the past effecting you in the present, or going through something extremely difficult. The meaning of life is, survival.

736

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no meaning to life at all.

Well there is, it's just as simple as this

Live
    Reproduce
    Die

But we're not that simple, we want "deeper" reasons to live life, so people make goals to live for and achieve those in their life time.

The meaning of life is what you make it.

Most Helpful Girl

• To support Hollywood zombies, A puppet to vote for a president ,
    To live in a free country free speech where technically your not suppose to it's a lie,
    To reproduce make babies and government forces you to vaccinate them ,
    To go to university to get a job but you have to pay back loans and interests piling up
    To pay bills every month to ConEdison when energy should be free it's a gift from our universe,
    To buy expensive clothes and try to fit into a mesmerizing society walking and talking like dolls for sake of being classy and educated ,
    Etc etc

What Guys Said 35

• Everyone has their own meaning to life. Mine?
    1.) Make detective after already working several years as a patrolman
    2.) Marry my woman
    3.) Have children
    4.) Die
    That's my goal/purpose. I identify with my career and family.

• I don't think that there is one, well at least not one predetermined thing that you're supposed to do, like some sort of destiny. Life's pretty meaningless, we are replaceable and Earth will continue to rotate irregardles of us being there.

So I believe that life's really what you make it out to be. I try to imagine my ideal-self and aspire towards being like that. I guess that everyone has some sort of idea of what could make them better or what they like to see in others, and I try to be like that. Being someone who's not used to purely fighting for myself I'm trying to become this idea or philosophy that's worth fighting for; something I can recognise value in. I've discovered that there is no one unique meaning to life, we're pretty much thrown into arena without any expectations, so I've decided to make my own meaning, or my own definition of what it's supposed to be, and not in order to truly fulfill my so-called "purpose", but to at least make my existence an enjoyable one, something I can look back at with pride and sense of accomplishment.

• Is to enjoy the life you have and appreciate the fact that you're living really.

• The meaning of life is to LIVE.

Live however you desire and want to. Follow your dreams, do what your heart tells you to do.

• You don't get the answer to that given on a plate. It is everyone's duty to look for the answers themselves.

• The meaning of life is different to every person. You need to think this way the life it self is nothing special but the jurney is. Make that jurney best as possible to you amd dont regret things you haven't done because you were afraid. Then your life will have a true meaning.

• It's 23.

• I don't believe there is like a reason we exist or so, but my main goals in life are being happy, making my family and friends happy and helping people and animals all over the world

• what ever you make of it

• My meaning of life i often wonder about things, i often ask myself lot things.

• All life is, is a race to death some just get there quicker than others.

• There is no meaning for life, you just enjoy your stay before your departure.

• I'm not sure really

• Depends on the person truly

• the meaning is to be happy and try as muxh things as possible

• To reproduce and keep our species alive. Same as any other living thing duh

• 42 everyone knows that

• eat. pray. love

• To survive, To do something extraordinary and make your life worth living for, to not be a another brick in the wall.

• forty nine

• To not get bored and be constantly curious.

• death

• To leave something behind, something that will last forever. And this something will differ from person to person.

• It's a practical joke / riddle. This is why you will never find the truth. Oh wait, I just did. Paradoxes.

• Get married and have a happy life

• Procreation. A cell chooses one of two paths, immortality or reproduction/death

• None, to think of meaning would be to reduce the value of life.

• Not to live eating, drinking and f*cking like a modern Westerner. So, not to have anything goes life style. Being responsible to God and people and having morals.

• getting stoned at 4:20 pm

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 6

• To suffer exquisitely.

• Finding out that the Government isn't your friend and that we're all getting poisoned that's the meaning of Life!! Waking up from the fake reality they make us believe

• stayng alive

• To give your life a meaning

• Nothing is as it seems.

• It's a long journey to complete personal goals.