What's the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to struggle through things that seem impossible to go through. Wether it be trying to erase something in the past effecting you in the present, or going through something extremely difficult. The meaning of life is, survival.

736

Most Helpful Guy

• Life has no meaning, Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is waste of be asking the question when YOU are the answer.

• Struggle are Required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up, You Gotta Know what falling down is like.

Difficult does not mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard.

• I never said difficult was impossible.

Most Helpful Girl

• To support Hollywood zombies, A puppet to vote for a president ,
    To live in a free country free speech where technically your not suppose to it's a lie,
    To reproduce make babies and government forces you to vaccinate them ,
    To go to university to get a job but you have to pay back loans and interests piling up
    To pay bills every month to ConEdison when energy should be free it's a gift from our universe,
    To buy expensive clothes and try to fit into a mesmerizing society walking and talking like dolls for sake of being classy and educated ,
    Etc etc