I must admit that although I'm not that afraid, in general I like longer periods inside my comfort zone.
Having people around me who I trust, and doing activities of which I know I'm capable, removes stress.
I added a poll, my score would be about 3 I think :D
Score 1 = very uncomfortable to leave my comfort zone, 10 = it's second nature.
- 1 or 2 - I'm totally a comfort zone personVote A
- 3 or 4 - I like to leave my comfort zone occasionallyVote B
- 5 or 6 - I'm okay with it, not looking for itVote C
- 7 or 8 - I do it often and like itVote D
- 9 or 10 - Kick the stupid comfort into a ravine!Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Not easy at all. I have been told I am difficult. Once I get to know you, and I become comfortable in trusting you, then I will be myself. If something tells me something is off about you, I will always be quiet around you or just not associate myself with you.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE