Have you ever been scammed , either in real life or on the internet?

Just curious after watching a documentary about people being scammed

626

Most Helpful Guy

• I once order a penis enlargement kit and they sent me a microscope so does that count?

I'm joking by the way :)
    I've never been scammed online but in real life people have over charged me for items.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in a situation couple of times where people have either given me (or my boyfriend to give me) flowers, even if I said no first. They've been like "No no, just take it". When I've accepted the flowers and tried to walk away, they start prying for money for the flowers. This is not exactly what you were talking about probably, but still felt a bit fooled. Haven't fallen for an actual scam, though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE