What was the last video game you bought?

Share with us all the last video game you bought.

Mine was Crash Bandicoot n-sane trilogy for ps4

2158

Most Helpful Girl

• Final fantasy the zodic age (I bought it it my fiance.) Last game I bought for myself was atelier firis

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh im playing zodiac age right now actually

• Sounds good. I haven't played it yet but I've watched my fiance play it. I may play it at some point

Most Helpful Guy

• Console wise, Gears of War 3, for Xbox 360. Yeah yeah, I have better things to spend money on than games. Actually, truthfully my money mostly goes to bills, also, I work a lot, so I don't have as much money or time to spend with console games. But I do frequent iPad app games a lot now. My last download is FF BRAVE EXVIUS, and so far, I'm very happy about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE