What was the last video game you bought?

Share with us all the last video game you bought.

Mine was Crash Bandicoot n-sane trilogy for ps4

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Final fantasy the zodic age (I bought it it my fiance.) Last game I bought for myself was atelier firis

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh im playing zodiac age right now actually

• Sounds good. I haven't played it yet but I've watched my fiance play it. I may play it at some point

Most Helpful Guy

• Console wise, Gears of War 3, for Xbox 360. Yeah yeah, I have better things to spend money on than games. Actually, truthfully my money mostly goes to bills, also, I work a lot, so I don't have as much money or time to spend with console games. But I do frequent iPad app games a lot now. My last download is FF BRAVE EXVIUS, and so far, I'm very happy about it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• The Witness for PC on Steam. Turned out to be a bit too difficult for me, but a good thing I bought it when it was on sale.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same , just praying they will bring out a remake of spyro the dragon 🤞

0|1
    0|0
  • Mario Kart 8. Can't even remember when I bought it, it's been awhile.

0|1
    0|0
  • A PC game called "West Of Loathing"

So much fun.

1|1
    0|0
  • final fantasy something for vita
    Christmas present for my American friend

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 57

• i think the last purchase i bought was life is strange. got it on super discount. i've heard it's great but the first stages were extremely boring so i haven't played it since i bought it probably about a year ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rebuild 3 on my phone.

Last PC thing was the ArmA 3 DLC bundle 2 (I wanted the jets - and now it's been revealed the next campaign will be as a blue helmeted bomb disposal expert)

Last actual game on PC was Fortnite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wolf Among Us.
    Also one of my favorite games of all time. I'm thinking about getting into the comics.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yooka Laylee but I’ve been too busy to play it and I bought it on my Xbox and for some reason I kind of want to wait for it to come out on the switch. It feels like a Nintendo game that I can’t play on Xbox. It doesn’t feel right lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I bought Nioh on the Playstation store but have barely even started playing it yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes