Will you try to watch the solar eclipse?

coming up soon!

• yes
  • no

1725

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! My work is giving out glasses to view it so I'm hoping to drop by and grab a pair before they're gone.

What Girls Said 16

• I wasn't able to see it in person as I am from the other side of the globe. Indeed, the Pacific Ocean is a very spacious barrier.

I think the solar eclipse was fascinating. I have recently seen pictures and videos of it happening and I couldn't be any more enthralled, to be frank. I envy the people who have seen it in person because they've witnessed such rare phenomena that has been etched in history.

• 200% in my are and school don't let me ;-; I am extremely upset because when I was maybe eight or ten I went through an astrology phase where I would look for constellations and moon phases, and seeing a solar eclipse is on my bucket list so yeah I'm kinda bummed.
    ¡~¡

• If I can see it, I will be careful as I only have sunglasses LOL, not going out of my way to actually see it... But am up early this morning and that sun is very very very bright - ouchy

• Our school is allowing us to leave and count it as excused if we bring a form in

• Ehh, apparently it'll only be a partial solar eclipse here, it'll only 'cover up to 10 per cent of the Sun’s diameter and two per cent of its area' rather than getting to see the whole thing.

• Well, it will happen around 8pm local time for me and it's only a full eclipse in the US so there's really no point for me try and see it.

• Not planning on flying halfway around the world. So no.

• I don't know... its always cloudy that time of day here

• I want to try, but I'll be in class by the time it happens on my side

• I'm too far north so I don't think I'll get to see it but I've still got the glasses. Maybe I'll see a partial eclipse? I don't know

• I'm from Bangladesh so I can't see it although I want to WAAAHHH TAKE ME TO AMERICAAAA

• I couldn't find any glasses and will be in meetings anyway

• Not me

• I'm in Australia.
    Not going to America for it.

• I can't. I don't have the special glasses

• It's cloudy with rain here so I won't see it.

What Guys Said 25

• If there were a way for me to be less interested, I would take it.

The attached photo is from right outside where I work and that's what it's looked like all day. And we're right near the epicenter!

• Oh yes sir... defiantly keeping an eye out for this one. Prolly the last one In a lifetime for some

l7.alamy.com/.../...eranda-in-a-rocking-ehd35d.jpg

• I happens about every 100 years in North America, all of which will be treated to at least a partial Solar Eclipse. Only 14 states spanning 3000 miles East to West will witness a Total Solar Eclipse. Lucky them. I wish I can travel there. Special viewing glasses are required.

• no i won't. with a young daughter i can't go to a place where i can get a good view. so i'll be at work in my office

• Yeah. It's interesting to watch live streaming. 😊😊😊

• I just checked. It looks more cloudy than usual today (I live fairly close to the coast). I bet it'll burn off though. I'll watch on nasa. gov

• OK, I’m kind of fan of space, as someone might notice, but…no. I will not. Even if it would be visible where I live. Why? It seems like out of character. Actually…no. I just don’t care.

• When you've seen one, you've seen them all, so no. Besides, it won't be a total eclipse here in the U. K.

• unfortunately I don't have the proper eye wear to do so or else I totally would. That being said I'll be interested to hear in about a week or maybe even a month how many people went blind by looking at the eclipse because they believe NASA is fake news. That might sound a bit harsh and I'm sorry about that, I'm just really tired of ignorant people making false and unsubstantiated claims.

For instance: " NASA is just trying to lie about looking at the lunar eclipse to sell me a special pair of Glasses that don't actually do anything".

• I could care less about that eclipse, no I will not try to watch it, fuck that eclipse.

• yeah since im from St Louis MO LOL.

Not directly in line with it, but damn near close to it.

• Can they reschedule it please? The weather here is shitty.

• :) any time thats convenient for you?

• Anytime tomorrow is fine. Just not at night because that's when the sun turns into the moon

• I'll watch the next one. Maybe I'll do the pinhole camera thing.

Maybe there's a filter app for my smartphone. :-p

• I'll see it on the telly.
    I already saw the 1999 one in Europe.

• I was too busy having fun at the happiest place on Earth.

• I'm in Pennsylvania i may have little effect on me to see it.

• im not trying to be rude about it but i won't be. i dont really care enought about it

• It's always fucking cloudy during these things

• if i was in the US i would.

• too cloudy to see anything where I live.

• nono

• Yes.

• i can't different side of the earth

• Nah I'm good

• not going to happen here.