Fight of the century: Mayweather vs McGregor. Who would you put your bet on?

who would you put your bet on?
who do you think is gonna win?Fight of the century: Mayweather vs McGregor. Who would you put your bet on??

• Mayweather
  • McGregor
Select a gender to cast your vote:

037

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are so many idiots voting for McGreggor?

Remember this is boxing... not a streetfight. Boxing is the art form of punching to score points and avoiding being hit.

Bet the house on Floyd; this is the easiest way to make 110% of your money back of all time! #Steal

What Guys Said 36

• It's a fight. Both have some power. Anyone could get KOd.

But this is not the fight of the century. It's not the fight of the month. A 'fight of the year' is two top ranked fighters going into a fight where it's hard to say what would happen.

If McGregor wins, it will be the biggest upset in modern boxing history. It would be shocking.

This is not a very tempting fight to bet on because Mayweather is a strong favorite, but not strong enough. So there's bad value on the dog. You could pick up some relatively safe change on may, but nobody likes those 'risk to make a little pretty safe' bets.

• a small bet for mcgregor could bring you a solid return (more than 300% your investment) so but the reality is mayweather should win this fight fairly easily

mayweather has proven himself against the greatest boxers of his time across various weight classes. mcgregor while a good UFC is out of his league as a boxer

• Its not the fight of the century it's more like a circus Mayweather win this fight hands down

• Fight of the century? Didn't they say that about Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight? LOL.. But, Ion know really.. They don't gon get paid millions at the end of it all.. So they walk away winners in my book.. LOL.. But, I guess I put my money on Mayweather.. It's funny how more girls voted for McGregor than Mayweather.. And I have an idea why.. LOL..

• i'd put my money on mcgregor because the payoff is significantly higher. with that said, mayweather is all but certain to win. the only advantages for mcgregor is that he is a bull with punching power and can be unorthodox that a boxer wouldn't be used to. also, mayweather was retired and the weight class is more suited for mcgregor

• The only winners will be the promoters for this garbage fight.

• mcgregor is 15y younger so if they drag it out, he has a chance, but i hope floyd kicks his narcissistic ass

• Why anyone cares, that's my question.

• Mayweather is a hit n hide fanny. Saying that he's an unbeaten boxer and McGregor never boxed before. He got the balls but not the talent. Mayweather will just counter punch him all night. Besides it's a hyped up circus to milk the punters for top dollar as usual. It'll be a guaranteed disappointment

• Fuck logic. McGregor is gonna throw that BigDaddy left hand down the pipe and knockout Mayweather inside of 4 rounds. The miracle is going to happen lol. If he has a 1 in 10 chance this will be that 1.

• first of all, any real boxing fan is looking forward to canelo vs ggg more so than they are this nonsense. second of all, somebody would have to be an idiot to bet on mcgregor. yes, he's bigger and stronger than mayweather but floyd is the ultimate sweet scientist

• Mayweather

• McGregor looks tougher, more rugged, while Mayweather is a pretty boy, but Mayweather will toy with McGregor for as long as he feels like it & then knock McGregor out in spectacular fashion when he decides to. No brainer there, & it has nothing to do with skin color.

• Floyd. he's just a smarter better boxer.

• I want McGregor to win but I don't think he will, Mayweather is far too experienced for him even though McGregor is the better fighter the fight is a boxing match and not MMA.

• This will be a close match. I'm thinking Mayweather will win.
    But McGregor knows a mix of martial arts along with kick boxing
    it could fall in his favor hard to say.

• Floyd, if you've seen both of them fight you'd know Floyd is going to win. Mcgregor is at a disadvantage + he's also fighting an undefeated boxing legend.

• I don't know who will win I don't watch MMA or boxing.

I don't much care either.

• Mayweather because its a boxing match.
    Connor is the better fighter out of the two by a long shot tough.

• this is not the fight of the century. Fight of the century would have been prime mike tyson and ali. Mayweather is going to destroy mcgregor as boxing isn't even his sport in the first place. He won't last at all...

• I bet $5 on mcgregor with my friend

• Floyd 'Money' Mayweather is going to win easily.

• Not my sport

• You should only bet on Conor because if you win the bet you will win a lot more money.

• I don't know but for some reason many are betting on mcgregor xd

• @hippietri The risk is worth the reward because of the big odds maker difference. I heard if you bet $100 you could win 4000 if you predict the round he wins and if he wins by ko.

• mcgregor will win, but dont know why i have a feeling that mayweather will win

• Mayweather all the way

• The first one

• They're both midgets. It will be funny watching two dwarfs battling out

• Since it's a boxing match and not MMA Mayweather will win, he won't knock Mcgregor out though.

• I would bet on Connor but I th8nk mayweather is going to win

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 0