What is your favourite season and why?

I love fall because it is not too hot or cold.
It gets darker out eariler so it is nice to star gaze,
plus it is perfect hoodie weather.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont know it used to be winter but i like warmer weather now but hate sweating (i sweat easyally)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love spring very much as the weather is not too cold nor hot and there are newborn animals here and there and trees' flowers are blooming... It's refreshing and the blue skies give you a feeling of freedom and hope

What Guys Said 15

• My favorite is probably Autumn. Spring implies that summer is coming all too soon (I live in the southern U. S. where the temperature plus humidity makes it feel like 100 degrees most summer days.) Winter is when you enjoy being outside for a while but then want to go back inside. Yes there are plenty of things that go WITH winter that I love, perhaps more than fall, but fall is when the blistering heat of summer begins to let up. The smell of autumn is wonderful and just the feeling of going outside becomes something to enjoy rather than something to avoid when possible. I enjoy winter and spring as well, but none of them have quite the same appeal to me as fall. There's something exciting, soothing, and comforting about fall to me :)

• Winter for hunting, winter sports, no bugs, backpacking, get to wear my winter clothes

• mabey winter as you don't get many bugs though the roads can be bad and like summer temperatures and It never really gets to hot in the UK not at my age there's the odd heat wave thats something like 36 C but even at the very hottest it's always sub body temperature.

• I like summers. Everything seems bright and cheerful, generally a nice time to be a live i guess.

• I think all seasons has upsides. Summer has lighlty dressed girls, fall and spring has rain and indoor-comfy weather, and winter has great temperatures, with all the cold, and being able to turn up the heat if It's too cold. I'm terrible at high temperatures.

• Summer because my birthday is in July xx

I hate cold days

• Fall , not too hot or too cold

• I love winter, it's cold, like me.

• Yes sounds very comfortable! I hate Winter.

• Autumn. because I'm a linguistic elitists.

• any season that I'm alive to enjoy it

• Fall: My Birthday, great weather, hoodies and beanies, most major sports are being aired on tv during this time, and all the holidays.

• Not summer. So…yeah.

• Winter...

• spring or fall. summer, I'm a red head so I burn, and the winters in the PNW suck.

What Girls Said 9

• I love spring and winter. Spring because it is the start of life and it's very beautiful. Winter because it is cold, beautiful and I just love it.

• spring not to hot, not too cold

• Fall

• fall because Halloween, rain, not too cold, cloudy days, my birthday, leaves falling, and apple everything

• I love the summer. It's hot and I get nice and bronzed.

• Winter because I hate the heat
    I don't like summer

• Fall because Halloween, Thanksgiving (cause food), and my birthday

• Late summer/early fall. Where I'm from it's hot most of the year, but at this time it's lovely weather. It's cool enough to just sit outside and clear enough to see the stars.

• I love fall too, but I think I prefer spring because it's not that stressful in school and it's closer to the summer break.