I want to start collecting crystals and learning about their powers. Where do I start?

Can anyone tell me everything they know about crystals, or direct me to a site that can give me information on them?

016

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the pink ones offer the powers relating to passion and in some cases, even love.

Blue crystals belong to the water family

White crystals are said to carry the power of the wind as a window of power into the spiritual domain as they are closely related.

Green crystals belong to the kingdom of the conscious and sub conscious of the universe. You can use those to come closer to being one with nature. It is said that a skilled wielder of a powerful enough emerald crystal can control weak minds.

Red crystals relate to strife and death. It is best to stay away from those if you can even find one since great calamity usually ensues.

Crystals with cloudy, black swirls and sometimes other features belong to the family of understanding. These are very rare and relate to learning. There are some that will give you the memories of anyone who has touched it.

You can start by searching for crystals in mountainous areas. Then you should lock yourself in your room with at least 3 of the same order of crystal and meditate with them. You really wanna focus on absorbing their power. So you can better understand it.

I would say you should do this at least once a week for about 3 months. Really 4 months to be safe and then seek out the Great Temple of Clindamycia. It's a secret place where an old civilization who are said to be remnants of the Mayans. Surely there someone will guide you.

What Guys Said 15

• So you want to learn about the resonance of a crystal with piezoelectric properties and how it and can be used to generate electromagnetic energy which effects everything in the universe?

• Something like that

• What I described is a radio. A quartz crystal is only a part of it. The crystal circuit generates a frequency. It's a stable frequency known as the resonant frequency. The crystal literally vibrates.

You can compare it to plucking a guitar string. The top string is an E note, which is a certain frequency. As long as it stays in tune, every time you pluck that string it will vibrate at the same frequency.

Cutting crystals in different ways will give them different resonant frequencies. Just like different guitar strings will have different frequencies.

Quartz crystals are used all over the place in electronics. Modern computers are too fast to use a quartz crystal to generate the "clock" for the CPU. But they are still used for things like a sound card. (I just looked and my old Sound Blaster has a crystal)

This is science. There are some people who believe things about crystals that are not science. What I'm saying is the real deal.

• I know sending vibrations through quartz can produce electricity but that's about the extent of my knowledge on crystals... that and the fact that fulgurites are awesome. If we're talking new age they're supposed to have healing properties (Fulgurites are rare crystals that form when lightening strikes sand).

• I would suggest a book about physics.

• Crystals don't have any power. It's a bunch of unscientific nonsense.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crystal_healing
    Take this from someone who used to believe they did.

• Ehm... Don't waste money?

• So new age BS. I mean, do yourself a favor, apply scientific method to it.

• define powers and crystals. do you mean crystals that exist now or fictional ones?

• what types of power do they have?

• CrystalMeth. com
    It's said to be the most powerful crystal in all existence.

• Well if you watch the show sailor moon then it will really give you a good idea.

• You're a nutcase...

• Amazon, eBay.. read learn do

• Google. com

• Oh for God's sake.

What Girls Said 0