Is inner beauty really more important?

I certainly think so! Although, in today's world, I feel like it's the opposite. You get more opportunities when you possess features that make you "attractive" by society's standards.

637

Most Helpful Guy

• Important definitely! I don't know if I'd say "more important" as I believe it is also equally important that you are physically attracted to your partner. But personality definitely plays a part in that.

• Well I wasn't only referring to inner beauty when it comes to relationships πŸ˜›

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, I feel like everyone is like "UwU U r bootiful and no one shuld tell u otherwise!!! What's on the inside matters more than the outside!!" and then go back to chasing the prettiest fish in the sea just because they have nice colours. It's quite hypocritical and a lot of people say that and do the opposite. For me personally it's 65% personality, 35% looks. I think looks do matter but my standards are fairly low, I just want a person who can support me and I can support them back. Looks are overrated? Yes. But do they not matter? They do matter, just less than they acually deserve or should be paid attention towards. I'd suppose that if you're more inclined towards sex looks matter more.

• I'm not saying looks don't matter at all... I mean they do. It's important to be at least somewhat attracted to a person you're considering dating, of course. I'm just talking in general though, not exclusively when it comes to relationships.