Do you value your privacy?

Are u a private person or an open book? I'm a private person who doesn't reveal much but I do talk to loads of people.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very private person, who would like to open to someone, but who doesn’t have anyone like this and seriously doubts that he will even be able to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• I value my Privacy - I want it, when I want it or when I've promised others confidentality (given "my word").

Here's the problem - once you abandon your Right To Privacy, it can never be pulled back. It's kind of like a person's "virginity". The proverbial cat's out of the bag and can never be put back in. You can start fresh, rebuilding your Privacy, today, but whatever was shared, yesterday, is now in the Public Domain.

Also, people form expectations, about others Privacy choices, based on past history - "You "use to" tell me everything. What changed?"

So, it's just easier, from a Privacy perspective, to hold off "sharing" and never create that expectation of your "openness" in others. Humanity doesn't yet fully understand how to respect Privacy.

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I am kind of very private. I'm now also always even using a VPN so the bloody abusive governments cannot really track me and use a destination Country, that doesn't really care as my VPN service.
    And I stay clear from social media.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was younger I used to be an open book!

Now I value my privacy more and I'm more conscious about it (especially on the web).

0|0
    0|0
  • i am open untill a certain point then its next to impossible to get me to talk about stuff unless you are a certain type of person I don't know how to explain it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very private and mysterious type of person not everybody knows about me

2|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on the other person. If everything clicks then conversation never dies. But mostly I'm reserved, I only speak what I necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I want to keep some private... but I'm talkative so it's not possible 🚶So my book is always open

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite a private person

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a private person. But my GAG account is public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m open book like person doesn't hide anything from any one, but wanna know about about themselves if really want to share,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a private person.. very introverted

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i value it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a moderate private person but very honest when i reveal the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • oo I value my privacy a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • People me I am a private person. I thought I was open

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly private until i really get to know someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am a private person :/ I do a lots of private chat :P :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag users are introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very much

0|0
    0|0
  • open and up front

0|0
    0|0
  • its not "loads of people".. it "lots of people" 😆😆😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • totally. sarcasm and joking aside I don't let people in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I value solitude. As for the privacy of my thoughts and feelings, yes, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite private, don't talk a lot. Only time I open up if I really know someone

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• i'm pretty private but open when I feel comfortable I don't like it when people try to pry or over step and become nosey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure most people are private unless they feel comfortable to tell anything to someone they are close with. I don't see people randomly telling people what they did last night or what's going on in their life. Some people do cause there people who have a lot on their hearts or minds but majority just keep to themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that I'm pretty open.

0|0
    0|0
  • People know what , I allow them too know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much blab about myself and my opinions to anyone who listens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a switch

0|0
    0|0
  • Private person.
    But I am talkative once I get past my shyness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an open book.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of both. Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm so private that I don't do social media, people don't understand

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to few people, open book! I have nothing to hide.

0|1
    0|0
  • private. i socialize but certain things are private

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;