Do you evangelize?

Do you spread the Word of Christ to others? Why or why not?Do you evangelize??

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Jesus told me to do so. And I love Him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, if you mean like telling people that Jesus is the right way when someone starts a debate then yes. I

What Guys Said 9

• nuhh

• No, I don't believe in god.

• Nope, not Christian

• I'm not Christian so no I don't and I usually ignore the attempts of others to evangelize me thankfully those are rare

• I was a Muslim, but not religious anymore. So nah.

• never

• No..

• No. I don't want to become worthy of a loonie bin

• Yeah, I do tell others what I believe. Like, I believe that instant food is quite tasty.

What Girls Said 9

• I do not evangelize.

• I hate people like that. It's fine to have a religion but don't push it onto others. It's rude and annoying. Just keep it in your church or other places of worship.

• I'm myself not a Christian. I don't know if there is a God or not BUT according to Christianity, anyone who is not admitting Jesus as lord and saviour then they'll go to hell for eternity. What do you think of that? Christianity itself is already rude and annoying.

• Oh jeez, that's pretty sad

• Well you didn't know about that? God in Abrahamic religions threaten people that if you don't believe the word of God then hell for eternity. So I'm really confused when Christians says God is love and so on. Christians really should see real people burning alive (I've seen a couple of them) to question how could God send people like that to hell.

• Never. First, I do not believe. Second, I do not like having shit rammed down my throat, so I would not do it to others.

Anyone tries that with me gets told to naff off.

• ... no. I try not to lie to other people. I like to believe I still have *some* basic human decency left in me.

• Although I am Christian, I don't really preach my religion. Although it would be great if more people converted to Christianity, I'm respectful of other religions.

• No, I don't believe In forcing beliefs on other people. I still don't know what i believe but I don't believe In stories made up centuries ago.

• Do you? Why or why not?

• I do.. but i stop when they don't wanna hear it anymore and continue when they are interesed i'm not gonna force anyone..

• I've done it once, but I usually wait for people to show interest