Would you rather be high- or under sensitive?

Please elaborate on why you choose what you choose. Here's what it means in this context.

High sensitive:
- A good sense of smell and above average. Some can smell people from 3 - 10 meters distance and identify people by their smell. Many of the super smellers knows who's at work and who's not based on smell only. Not everyone gets nauseous, but some does and the smells may be annoying. They can smell things people on average can't.

- A good hearing. Same as smell; it's better than average and they can hear sounds the majority don't notice as easily. That means some have the ability to hear conversations from another room, recognize which TV show running from another room and loud sounds gets louder. Things like chewing may be annoying for some.

- Light sensitivity; being sensitive to light.

- Sensitive emotionally where the feelings are stronger. Something which gives pleasure feels even better and bad things hurts more.

- Creative

- Have generally more empathy for people.

- Notice small details and changeses easier.

- Exhausted after all the information.

- Tolerate pain very badly and pain is worse for them than for the average.

Under sensitive:
- Can't smell, hear or taste very well and it's below average.

- Tolerate much more pain and touch feels weaker.

- Don't get as easily hurt, but don't understand pain at the same level as others.

- Don't notice dangers as easily because of too little sensitivity.

Not every high sensitive and under sensitive individuals have all of these traits, but it's common for high- and under sensitive people.
-
More about high sensitivity:
* 16 signs you're high sensitive
* 11 typically high sensitivity traits
#HighSensitive #UnderSensitive #Poll

• High sensitive
  • Under sensitive

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I think i'm higher sensitivity and I'd rather be high sensitivity. Of course pain is supposed to be painful. The other option sounds like being a robot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Under sensitive. There's a lot of bad stuff in the world and if I was so sensitive, id be too busy getting scared/angry/upset at that stuff that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the nice things 😊 at least if im under sensitive i don't have to deal with all that stuff

What Girls Said 4

• I'm already high sensitive.. ... I'm still alive and i couldn't possibly imagine not being this sensitive... I think I'd feel dulled

• Under sensitive, every time.

• Under sensitive, I'm high sensitive and it's boring

• i luv being high and happy

What Guys Said 3

• Under sensitive absolutely. Considering my profession is being a soldier, and I want it to stay that way, being able to tolerate more pain and be less emotionally unstable are far more valuable than creativity or a good sense of smell or taste.

• I'm very highly sensitive, but not ashamed at all about it. Weak and kind is better than strong and brutal.

• Both are probably bad. I'm highly-sensitive and I can't cope with life because of it. It's turning me into an alcoholic.