"Real heroes don't need plans." Agree or disagree?

"Real heroes don't need plans." Agree or disagree?
Playing FFXIII and this quote caught me off guard lol...

soooo yeah agree?

• Agree
    Vote A
  • Disagree
    Vote B
  • It depends (please explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just more proof those games lost all their decent writers.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Lmao. Sounds like some solid video game advice, which is why it might work out in an artificial world.

In reality? Hero's need damn good plans. And even more than damn good plans, hero's need adaptability and resilience. The best laid plans sometimes have to change in an instant based on unforeseen variables, and the difference between a real "hero" and a good planner is adaptation, persistence, and resilience.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's like saying you don't need to prepare for things you know nothing about.

But some people think well on their feet, and can improvise in a pinch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Disagree...
    Depends on the situation, of course, if it's something spur of the moment, they still need a micro plan, but if it's a bigger mission lasting many months... yeah, you need a plan. And a detailed one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofc you don't need plans in a rpg. Everything is already outlined and written so there's not much planning you can even do to beat the final boss and save the day. Everything is predetermined.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like a very Gryffindor mindset :') . Over in Slytherin we get shit done by being prepared

0|1
    0|1
  • They don't need plans... just be well equipped

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck of heroes
    Fuck great men
    Fuck rescue
    Let it all burn

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree. Making or not making of plans had nothing to do with being a hero. But planning beforehand does make you more organized.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smart heros make plans 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • True they don't NEED them but plans help when possible

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but welcome to the FFXIII club. Prepare for some weird-arse mindfuckery, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agree. They are just that good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Real heroes have plot armour and the writers on their side.

Consider how your typical RPG hero has random strangers actually coming up and venting about their problems and you can then just decide to go and help and by a series of coincidences, reach the big bad.

The exception being Commander Shepard:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=313

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a stupid thing to say. Everything in life requires a plan. Going in blind is never successful especially if you want to survive a dangerous scenario.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it depends, a good hero always has a plan, remember Batman? ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • All is fun and games until your chivalrous plan backfires and people are hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Real heroes don't need plans

Those Hero's are dead lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Police officers are real heroes who help save lot of life's
    so yeah they need to have plans every day they go to work
    they need to worry what decisions they will have to make
    while on the job.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good plans don't need heroes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it should be "the strongest hero's don't need a plan" superman won't make a plan, but Batman who has no powers is the master of planning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agree

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't depend on a video game for life advice.

1|1
    0|0
  • I suppose there is an argument that the better the plan the lower the risk and therefore the less heroic the action.

0|1
    0|0
  • Real heroes make plans but find success even when plans fail.

0|1
    0|0
  • In order to achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan and not quite enough time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck of heroes
    Fuck great men
    Fuck rescue
    Let it all burn

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a plan will be good no matter what

0|1
    0|0
  • then iam the best hero ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofc. Just rush B.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some heros like master cheif make plans as they go but thats because they are a tactical genius
    Some heros should have a plan before, like all anime heros have some crazy random new plan they come up with like in yu gi oh

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;