Help with stopping and preventing bullying?

Basically, there is this girl in my class, her name is Steffie. She really, really hates me. This started due to her being jealous the size of my... 'assets' and her hatred towards British people. Over the time, her hatred towards me has built up. She's been trying to do things to get me into trouble, spreading false rumours about me, tried planting a bag of chalk in my bag, claiming it to be drugs, among other things.
To get to the point, what she has done is caught me kissing my girlfriend, not even at school, but at the park, sent a video of my girlfriend and I kissing to all the people she can. Of course, this spread around, now all most all of my year level know, and girls have started to avoid me, boys completely ignore me, and have no interest in me, some kids have started avoiding me and a few kids have started bullying me.
What do I do? I've already told the principal, and she's been expelled, but this won't stop what she has started.

229

What Guys Said 29

• I will be honest with you: after all the time I have been bullied at school over 10 years ago, I still can't get past it.
    The only time my life had some improvement was when I left for university, far, far away from anyone I knew.
    I'm sorry to say this but when I was your age I also questioned this and tried to do something about it. The bigger issue is that there may be people who support you and want to help but they feel pressured to go with the flow to avoid being marginalized. That's how it works, I'm afraid...

• You have to talk to your parents you had to keep talking to the principles you have to keep talking to your teachers don't stop talking and I really hate saying this right now you do what you think is best but one day the right time at the right moment when she walks up to you and start your crap you either grab hold of her shirt and say listen here bitch you're turning me on and I'm about to knock the fuck out of you that you need to be able to back your play and if you have security there by one day even if you see a cop driving down the road have him come over and talk to this chick for you but she's going to keep doing it to you until you tell her to stop and mean it

• I'm probably not the right person to ask, my solution has always been a fist to the face.

The best way to annoy them is to be as happy as you possibly can and be open about your sexuality. Just act like they're the dumbest people in the world for not accepting it 'since lesbians are common sense nowadays'.

Stick up with it and enjoy yourself to the best of your ability. People will forget and remember that you're a joyfull person.. I just made them fear me, that's effective as well..

Also, if she personally does something again, tell the principal again and she might get kicked from school. First time's bad, second time's out.

• Get a boob reduction

• i would recommend going to the school adminstration

• I never condone violence but, I've been known to make an exception. Since you're under 18, I'll change my opinion and say when you see her slap her so hard she sees next week. Then tell her when you're walking away "everytime you're close enough to me where I can slap...

• There ain't much you can do other than buckle your belt and wait for the "drama" to blow over, obviously reporting the kids who still indulge in the bullying

She hates British people? You should have established Anglo superiority over her and subjugated her for the glory of the British Empire.

>boys completely ignore me

Surely this is the opposite of a problem for you?

• 6d

Boys as in acquaintances. Like, even some guys that I thought were my friend ignore me now.
      No idea why she hates British people.

• 6d

Sounds about right.

• 6d

Success breads jealousy. Hehe

• I would say go to the head of the School Administrators or
    like a Superintendent of the School District and tell them
    there should be someone whose higher up than the Principal
    them are about the best to talk to , your last resort is talk to
    the local police and give them the girls name so they could
    talk to her cause bullying is serious matter.

• Just kill her. Or Change schools. Or Just sit it Out, I've been bullied for a Long Time until 4 Years ago. It won't be forever

• 6d

I'm not going to kill or hurt anyone. And I don't want to change schools because I won't be going to school with all my friends.

• 6d

I'm not having alcohol. And she hates me too much for that.

• 6d

Then Talk to a teacher. But whatever you do, for 100% or Just ignore that bitch.. its 2017 whats so Bad about kissing the loved one?

• Sorry about that but its your decision and your choice leave with it
    As for the bullying if you don't stand up to her it won't stop
    As for the avoidance I guess the boys ain't in to homosexual's so you got to live with it
    There is consequences for our decisions

• 6d

Boys that do approach me ask really sexual questions.

• 6d

Things like 'how often do you have sex?' 'how do you have sex?' 'have you had sex with a boy before?' 'can I join in too?'
      Generally really disgusting stuff. My girlfriend and I don't even have sex in the first place.

• 6d

Well it a weird question or questions but come on you can't expect boys to approach girls who ain't interested in boys
      Its not rocket science and people are still in shock of what they have seen

• Why are you surprised that guys avoid you if you are homo?

• it would depend what they are bullying you for and how extreme it is but assuming you have a group of friends stay with them, they will stop bullying you soon if you dont respond especially if their are only a few doing it

• In my school lesbians are walking around holding hands without anyone judging, so i hope that your issue is temporary 😊

• dont worry itll settle down soon enough

• Most you can do is stand up for yourself more or wait until it's over.

Too bad the boys as in acquintances avoid you since you're lesbian, there are multiple lesbian girls in my class and nobody really avoids or ignores them.

• 6d

I'm assuming that its because they haven't met any other lesbians and don't know how to react other than fear.

• 6d

Possibly, although homosexuality is generally very accepted here

• Welp since she's expelled I really wouldn't worry about her. She's already eating her cold well deserved karma. She's probably been disowned by her parents. She now has to graduate a year later so yeah that would be pretty embarrassing.

• 6d

She only has a mum. Her parents broke up. And her mum really cares for her, she just doesn't like her mum. Apparently, this is because her mum dragged her out of the USA so she didn't have to be near her dad. She lives with her mum at her cousin's house. Her cousin is really nice.

• 5d

Ahhhh so she was displacing her anger on hey onto you. She's probably angry at her mother for pulling apart her from her father, and by the way she's acting she probably loved her father. So all in all, don't worry about this remaining much longer. It'll last for a week or two then everyone will forget. Remember, our peer group tends the have a very short attention span so it'll pan over.

• Buy a drone, aim it to her home, and record her fapping at night.
    Then send it from anonymous email address to all your classmates.

• 😐😕

• It happened a lot to me when I was a kid, I ignored it best I could until I kind of snapped.

• Show her not to fuck with u... add a British insult in there... maybe flaunt ur "assets a bit more to blow her lid off hehehe

• Teaching that everyone on this world was created equal, that's how to prevent bullying. When will people realize that?

• Lol, why do you care if boys are interested or not. You just live your life.

• Come at it from higher ground. You ashamed? No. You happy with yourself? Yes. Fuck em. Flaunt it. Be proud and kind and keep in mind Love is the way.

• It might be too late but at my school everyone was cool just cuz some girl liked kissing other girls lol we'd still hang. Well it clear they weren't really your friends and you should try and get better ones cuz not all people are like that

• 1d

My close friends all know that my girlfriend and I are dating.

• 1d

My best friend is gay, and two more of my friends are lesbian and are dating too. I don't have to worry about my friends rejecting me because of my sexuality.

• 23h

Yay Its too bad about the rest

• In germany we will get for a homicide in you age perhaps 1 year in prison ( youth prisons are le hotels lol) hahah. (it must be selfdefense, in act of a attack). In germany u get only heavy punichment when u blackmail taxes

• Learn to roll your throat punch

• Tell ur parents, find ur true friends, and tell a teacher ever time it happens

• Go away from her dont think. it

• Why would you want boys to give you attention if you are a lesbian? She did you a favour.

• 4d

I mean boys as in acquaintances. Like, even some guys that I thought were my friend ignore me now.

What Girls Said 2

• Sue her for defamation and whatnot. File a restraining order too.

• Catfight gone wrong.