Are you addicted to social media?

Like, are you so addicted to social medias so much that you let it control your day to day life?Do you like digitally in this world??

• Yea, can't live without it
  • Nop. Not much into it

2944

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a great way to spend time when I'm bored, which I am A LOT, but when I'm actually doing something, like spending time with friends and family, I can do without. I wouldn't stop using it, but I don't think I am completely addicted. It's more for killing time than living my life.

• well, when you put it that way, it's not so bad

• Exactly how I would put it. Saves me writing that out myself, thank you xD

• i like to talk to random friendly atheists and establish friendship... is this a bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I deleted all the social networking apps one and half month back , I just downloaded this GAG yesterday , I can live without anything :)

What Girls Said 28

• I don't even use any social media. Aside from this of course. πŸ˜‚

• No not at all. I mainly use Instagram before bed to look at bearded dragon and tortoise pages because I love them and I only FB when I am very bored.

• i am not addicted to it.

• I'm fine without social networkings, but I do a lot of digital work, so... it's an important part of my daily life.

• that is alright.
      but most people are like so depressed when they dont get a like on facebook or Instagram or whateverπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Long as I can check my e-mail and/or see updates on art sites and similar, I'm fine. ^_^

• hehe... same here.
      I'm just surprised to see how the world has changed soo much.

• I use it daily, but I could live without it

• I use social media but im not addicted but I know some people who are, They can't stop posting what they do efvery single day and hour in their life on social media and post photos of everything and anything if possible. Why the addiction I dont get it.

• I don't have any, so there's nothing to get addicted to

• No. But I'd be upset if I lost all my streaks or something

• Nope not really

• I do post a lot to be honest. I sort of use my instagram as a digital photoalbum. But I can also go days without it so it's sort of neutral. Wouldn't really want to stop using whatsapp though as it makes it possible for me to stay connected with friends.

• I'm basically plugged into the matrix πŸ˜‚ .. But if I went camping I could easily put my phone down and enjoy doing nothing but soak up the fresh air. I love camping!

• Kinda? I mostly just use Tumblr (and of course, GAG).

I'm more of a Youtube girl than a social media girl though. I don't take selfies or care about what random thing others decide to post online or some celebrity trash talking another. Legit don't care about that stuff.

• Like others had said, it's nice for when I'm alone and bored. But when I'm working, with my family/friends/boyfriend, or doing something fun, I never even think about it~ Well and the only social media I use is instagram, youtube, and this site lol.

• No, I'm not much into it. I don't even have a Facebook nor a Instagram account.
    So, I could live without it.

• Meh... it can be entertaining at times but I'm far from addicted.

• no i don't use social media

• I spend all my time on social media dude

• only to this one... :P

• I don't use social media sites at all lol

• Yes, I was and I immediately regret getting it.

• To GAG I think

• I'm addicted to YouTube, but that's about it. I don't use Instagram often. I only have a Facebook so I can save my data on games, and I think SnapChat's boring. I'm never on twitter, and I used Tumbler only one time and I forgot about it. '-'

• No, just GaG

• Neither... the only reason why I use social media too much is because I need to have communication with people that I don't really have in real life unfortunately and I definitely don't wanna be ancient person

• excessive amount of everything is harmful

when I need it and when I am bored I use it

• I was.

• No, i dont have any social media. I probably should though because im always bored but then again, i either dont care what's happening in your life or im jealous of whats happening in your life.

• Depends on the social media

What Guys Said 43

• I deleted all social media and when my I phone breaks, I am considering getting a flip phone & I pod because "Smart" Phones are a waste of money and time. Especially the New iPhone X, no one needs facial recognition or animated emojis that is stupid, the only beneficial item MIGHT be the camera, however, most people aren't pro photographers so who cares? $1000 and when you break it your screwed! $1000 bucks can do so much, but for a piece of plastic, glass, and cheap metal to call people and take pictures I won't look at again? Not worth it.

• not so much these days. Can't speak your mind on many social media sites (like facebook for instance) without being internet jailed by the political correctness gestapo...

• Yea, can't live without it

• FB - the narcissists playground. It's all LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

There's even a resulting emotional acro - FOMO The fear of missing out - OH NO!!

• I'm old in the web business but new in the media one. I'm fucking addicted at the moment cause it's new to me but I know it'll pass away. I've read an article saying that people too much in social media were more "depressed" than those out.

• Definitely not - I cottoned on very early in the game how dangerous this shit could get, and steered clear.

No regrets. This is as near as I get to social media. I live my life in the real world.

• Never really found the appeal that most people find these days. I don't care about followers, or likes, or my friends list. Most of my social media accounts are to talk to specific friends who have so much crap on their phones they don't have the memory to download a proper texting app

• I use social media for its intended purpose; keeping in touch with family, friends & loved ones.

Social media gets boring after awhile, I don't know how people stay on them ALL day!

• Not at all, I rarely use it (except for the GaG).

• No not at all but I like to use GAG a lot

• I'm not addicted to social media, but I do have many friends and family on social media, so it's a good way to keep in touch with my friends regularly. Sometimes I go for weeks at a time without logging into social media, but then I do a lot of catching up! I use G@G, however, for fun, mainly.

• Not anymore. Used to be on Instagram and Facebook alllll the time. Ended up deleting all my social media other than Snapchat though. Social media can be very toxic

• I use YouTube a lot if that's considered social media. Other than that, I'm not really interested in social media all that much.

• When i first got on the Internet in 2006 i was addicted to the Internet but as time went on i can say now, i can live without it.

• No, not really recently I found a talk by Cal Newport on how to quit Social Media and he explains how he lives with just email

• Nope. I use Facebook for Web comics and this for tomfoolery.

Also fuck literally everyone who uses twitter or ig

• I'm mostly on Social media to connect with friends who live thousands of kilometers away. Otherwise for those who l8ve near me I will rarely use it

• I have my FB open on a tab all the times, but I really don't spend too much time there. lol
    I post something (mostly memes lol) almost everyday - not because of likes, but simply because I want to share things. If no one liked it, doesn't matter.

• I'm not addicted to the flagship ones like fb and all that... but I do use some like GAG and a few others which I check in regularly...

So if you call that an addiction... it is. But I don't post pics of mine or anything...

• I spend a lot of time on it when I'm bored, but I can easily go hours, if not days, without checking it if I'm busy.

• I used to be when it first signed up for it.

Now? Not so much.

• Yup. this world is useless without social media. it's like, wearing jeans/leggings without underwear/pantyπŸ˜‚

• Nope I have no mediums of social media with this app being somewhat of an exception

• Barely on it

• Yes. X

• I hardly use it. It kinda just seemed like a chore having to constantly deal with it.

• Nop. Not much into it

• 70% voted "no" but I seriously doubt that. Most people post on instagram close to twice a week. I only post on instagram once every 4 months. So there's that.

• If you can call watching playthroughs and listening to music on YT an addiction, maybe.

• I'm on GAG a lot so I guess could consider me as being on social media a lot all things considered.

• More from Guys
    13