Which is your biggest fear?

My husband is terrified of Aliens. I personally think that it's silly but it's a real fear of his. I think it's because Sci-Fi films have been a part of his life since childhood, many of which are about aliens. He is worried one will come to the window and put his hand against the glass... you get the idea. I am scared of Demons, I think this has a lot to do with my religious beliefs. When I hear something about them I start my Hail Mary's. Ghosts come in as a close second for me as well. Although these things don't scare me until something makes me start thinking about them and then my mind starts to go all bat shit crazy. I assume that's the case for most people.

Please vote which one scares you the most to help end our dispute, or at the very least make it an interesting poll. Let us know in the comments why you chose what you did. We would like to hear your reasoning/perspective behind your choice.

Eek, trying to find pictures for this is creeping me out!!!

• Aliens
  • Ghosts
  • Demons
    Vote C
  • Clowns
    Vote D
  • Zombies/Zombie apocalypse
    Vote E
I meant to specify (of the choices given, which one scares you the most?), although if your biggest fear is not listed and you wish to add you may write it In the comments. Many people are saying that fear itself and spiders are the scariest for them. I almost added them but you can only put so many options on GAG, However I completely agree because I am totally terrified of spiders and fear. I also feel that the more things that are added in the more they belong to different categories.

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Demons

I believe they take a huge part in your mind telling you lies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spiders are my fear. But as far as the options listed above, I choose zombies. I've seen enough zombie related content to be worried if a zombie apocalypse ever does happen.

What Guys Said 13

• Fear Itself

• So true, it's all about perception.
      Balancing risk against danger is key.

It's probably people that scare me more than any of those listed above as a rare few are actually evil and dangerous, those listed here are based in the imagination.

• Well said. I hope your husband gets better soon. I doubt very seriously that your husband will ever see an alien putting his hand on his window

• Can fear be a choice?

• It certainly can. I just wanted an answer within the options I gave because of our silly debate. Maybe I should have worded the question differently. But fear is definitely valid and I completely agree with you.

• Snakes, frogs and unfriendly Ghosts are my biggest fear.

• I'm afraid of nothing like monsters or sh---stuff like that.

I'm afraid of choking to death though. It crosses my mind from time to time because once I almost died from that.

I'm mostly afraid of being alone for the rest of my life which is something I think about hourly but it's a pretty realistic bet that I will be alone for the rest of my life so that sucks.

• Mine would be spiders I'm completely terrified of spiders seeing a spider makes me paranoid

• Yeah I'm terrified of them as well. I considered adding them to the list but I decided against it because it seems like it could be another category entirely.

• In real life im not concerned with ghosts but fiction really freaks me out.

• Now definitely ghosts, I could beat the crap out of everyone else

• That, I am going to die alone

• People (girls in particular)

• None of those. I'm scared of the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. 😓

• Being in deep water that I can't feel the bottom of with no land or boat in sight

• i fear oxymorons. so, for example, if the military tried to control an evil clown, using jumbo shrimp, because the military thinks they're intelligent.. that would freak me out.. at that point, id want to die

What Girls Said 5

• Religion is fear based.

• Falling, I'm not afraid of heights, just falling.

Out of those, probably ghosts.

• Needles

• Mine too. That's why I refuse vaccines.

• They have it in powder form.

• Not afraid of any of these. Aliens are the only one that may exist. And we're not certain. The others don't exist.

• Probably clowns. Can't stand them.