Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay?

So I am going to cosplay as a young Greg universe from a show called Steven universe and I was wondering which wig do you think would help me achieve looking like this?Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay??

• This one?
  • Or this one?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• A captured his bushy hair a bit more, though if you can poof out the second one a bit then it would be perfect.

What Girls Said 4

• I voted for A, but that is contingent on it being hair you can heat. It needs to be loosely curled or at least blow dryed into big waves. If its cheap you can always do the fabric softner thing

• It doesn't say exactly what either one is made out of but I think that I could use some hair spray and a blow dryer to the top of the hair cuz i think the top is a bit flat.

• The curls are much more curly than the pic of the dude. If you wet it then put it around pop cans or some thing big to dry it would have nice big waves

• None of these. May be first if you cut it up and use a lot of hear gel

• Definitely the second

• first one it looks puffy

What Guys Said 0