Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay?

So I am going to cosplay as a young Greg universe from a show called Steven universe and I was wondering which wig do you think would help me achieve looking like this?Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay??
  • Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay??This one?
  • Which wig do you think is better for this cosplay??Or this one?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for A, but that is contingent on it being hair you can heat. It needs to be loosely curled or at least blow dryed into big waves. If its cheap you can always do the fabric softner thing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It doesn't say exactly what either one is made out of but I think that I could use some hair spray and a blow dryer to the top of the hair cuz i think the top is a bit flat.

• The curls are much more curly than the pic of the dude. If you wet it then put it around pop cans or some thing big to dry it would have nice big waves