If you saw a couple fighting or arguing loudly in the streets will you interfere?

If you saw a couple fighting or arguing loudly in the streets will you interfere ?

1611

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god no. Great way to get beat up or shot. Even cops hate intervening in a domestic dispute. Just stay out of it.

What Girls Said 15

• If it's just arguing verbally, no. Not unless serious threats are made, in which case I'd call authorities.

• What if you just felt the urge to argue too with your SO at that moment?

• I don't argue by yelling. Literally, me and my boyfriend have never had a yelling argument. I raise my voice in a more naggy/playful way but when we "argue" we converse. And when we converse, it's never in public. I have more pride than that.

• Okay at least you know how to argue and when/where :D

• I would Stand, Looking at the Woman and Man, and Only... Interfere Here, dear, if I saw the Man lay a Hand on Her. xx

• I wouldn't. I would just walk away. I don't know why they begin to fight, why would I go in and bore them? They would surely both yell at me to go away or make me chose a side and how would I be able to if I don't know the both of them personally?
    And is it get violent I would also not do anything, i don't want to get a punch in the face.

• No, it wouldn't be my place.

• as long as nobody's physically hurt, not my business.

• I wouldn't unless they became physical towards each other. I would watch and listen. Who doesn't like a good public argument. Lol

• No but I do get my popcorn and 3D glasses.

• Hell no, not my business u?

• Only if they become physically violent

• i wouldn't

• I'd join and maybe laugh & point/stare

• No, I am not good at talking with strangers.

• If I was much more older or 20 I'll step between them.

• nope

• Hell no. I wouldn't step in unless it turned physical...

What Guys Said 10

• The answer is obviously no. Unless they are in a place next to say a playground or somewhere around children. Then yes I would interfere. Because arguing your problems is one thing, mentally frightening children is another. I have seen it happen and is not pretty.

• Happens at least twice a month here where i live
    I just watch from a safe distance and watch the person cry

They just cry over cheating bfs/gfs and say how their lives are ruined like come on its 2017 nobody is loyal anymore even though they say "nuh uh i am"

• No I wouldn't unless the man got physical then I would consider it. As it's not right to hit a woman unprovoked.

• No. It's impossible to know who is at fault and what happened. Even if it got violent, if I don't know them, I will leave them to their business.

• Fuck no. The woman might then attack you and tell the police her guy was defending her. Call the police as I walk on maybe but best not to get involved.
    There are couples out there who knock the shit out of each other and the woman is just as vicious as the man.

• Oh so you're cautious about this?

• Of course. Even if you came across a girl passed out drunk you'd be better off walking on rather than have a rape allegation hurled at you. I know plenty of good Samaritans that have regretted trying to help someone

• alright thanks for your opinion.

• I did once. They weren't being violent though so I kept walking. Maybe the guy was right maybe the girl was right and EVERY couple buckets so it's not my place to interfere.

• If there was terrible fight, I'd "Hey, cut out the fight and do it at home dumb asses!" boyfriend OR HUSBAND COME TO ME stick out my finger or tongue and run away. Really! I am that looney.

• I would probably mumble something like "these stupid cunts over here..." just loud enough so one of them hears the tail end of it and thinks it's the other one that said it

• no it isn't none of my business

• I'd be wise to step aside. It's personal issue.