+1 y

Do you think exobiologist would be successful? What are your views regarding the term 'Alien'? And what do you think about Aliens?

As there is life on Earth , life may also develop on other planets. We humans are trying to study planets on the basis of the science that is known to using present times.
Life emerged on earth with the suitable favourable conditions existed at that time.
There have been many theories on how Earth came into existence & evolution of life on Earth. We still have not been able to study it completely.

=>Do you think , if life evolved on some other planets, organisms would be similar to those on earth. obviously, it depends on the environmental conditions of the planet !
I mean to say , would they develop structure such as bones , skin , etc.

=>If yes, would it be within the boundaries of our knowledge of science?

We have found out that there are many planets having climatic conditions on earth.
We are mainly focusing on some planets where life is expected to exist.
So, the first question arises is that
Does life exist on any planet other than Earth?

If exobiologists became successful, what do you think should be the "'future plannings '" then?

when I think about Aliens , this CV reminds me of "Ben Tennyson" and wish to have gadget like Omnitrix with me !

Do you think exobiologist would be successful ? What are your views regarding the term 'Alien'?And what do you think about Aliens ??
Do you think exobiologist would be successful ? What are your views regarding the term 'Alien'?And what do you think about Aliens ??
Do you think exobiologist would be successful? What are your views regarding the term 'Alien'? And what do you think about Aliens?
Add Opinion