What kind of person would you most likely approach?

Let's say you're lost and your phone is dead so you have to ask for directions. What kind of person would you most likely approach to ask for help? What makes a person seem approachable to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who looks, happy, friendly, and non-threatening. If they're wearing a police uniform I'd be likely to ask them for help if they wrren't busy. I wouldn't approahc someone contrary to this because I wouldn't want to get snapped at in a fit of rage for just needing help. The person may be a man or a woman. It all depends on context really.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A woman my age, who wasn't wearing headphones and preferably was in a group of people, so one if them would most likely know how to help me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Joku suuttuu kohta, et miks en kysyis mieheltä. 😅

• Meinasin laittaa oman mielipiteeni tohon, mut sit oisin kuulostanu kauheelta syrjijältä nii en kehannu. 😅

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• In public I'm always the one approached by people if they need to ask something. When I'm alone, with friends or family. Except when I'm with my dad. So I think people like to approach open and confident people, like me and my father. They like to approach the alpha I think, which usually is me unless my kind looking giant of a dad is with me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I always ask it a person who's clearly an immigrant. They often know the way quite well and are nice when helping.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just ask them for directions. If you are in a bad area or you start getting bad vibes, be prepared to fight and defend yourself. It works for me and everyone should know this world is far from an honest place, like heaven!

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question. I find myself approaching police officers, firefighters, military, bank owners and the like whenever I am out and have needed to. It's interesting because they've all been in normal clothes and a few of them were homeless. I think my mind just "knows" what kind of person they are before I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look for some sort of authority figure such as a police officer. I don't like approaching strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who looks interesting, open, not busy, smiles a bit, alone, seems to have something in common and probably a woman, because I really just don't care about men.

0|0
    0|0
  • A person that gives of a friendly vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • One with a friendly attitude such as a happy facial expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably try to talk to someone i find attractive bc who knows i may originally ask for directions but if i start a little convo i might get a number too haha but in all honesty just whoever is there i dont care as long as i fig out where i am at lol

0|0
    0|0
    • When people ask how to approach the opposite gender, that's what I always suggest they do. Asking a mundane question is the perfect ice breaker to start a conversation with an attractive stranger.

• Yeah any common question could start any convo u make it to be as long as they aren't in a rush or look like they are trying to continue on with there business

• A black guy cause he probably has good weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably aproach someone who looks just as nerdy as i am. I generally avoid girls (especially cute ones) because i would probably just freeze up after saying hi.

0|1
    0|0
  • A cute girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who doesn't look like an idiot

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you describe what an idiot looks like?

• Someone who doesn't know how to wear pants properly, someone who is extremely loud/boisterous, someone who is oblivious to social cues and etiquette, someone that is clearly dressing provocatively and for attention, etc.

• probably anyone i can find. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a black guy BC you will get robbed or an Asian because their blind and can't give sore dire direction or Spanish person BC they can't understand you so white would be the answer. Trump approves this message

0|0
    0|0
  • A student usually. Preferably a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone usually a middle aged Person

0|0
    0|0
  • A police officer, or a taxi driver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever I come across

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no one cause of my shyness

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who looks decent enough to help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone with a nice facial disposition.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white male. (XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone if I needed help.

0|0
    0|0
  • My approach will be with traffic police or transport people of that area who will have fair idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever isn't carrying an ax or chainsaw

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was at France, I asked families and old couples and girls 😂👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious

0|0
    0|0
  • That one who want one night stand or sexy buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • You you

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I'd approach someone who looks professional: business-casual type of attire, relatively put-together (i. e., clean hair, no overload of make-up), sober-looking, etc. Going off on the representativeness heuristic, professional-looking people ought to have proper manners and give me a succinct, polite response.
    I wouldn't approach someone who look too engaged in their own affairs to take kindly to being disturbed--if they're on the phone or engrossed in texting or listening to music without seeming attentive to the outside world, I'd leave them alone.
    Gender makes no difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who looks like they know the area well (as in, they don't look like a tourist or like they are lost). Preferably in uniform. Middle-aged woman probably.

I wouldn't be in that situation though because I always make sure to charge my phone 100% if I'm going out to find somewhere I've never been before. And I'll even print out a map so I can't get lost no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't have the smug look on their face and they have a phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust people wearing religious attire more (crosses, hijabs, kippas) I trust people with nice voices. I trust people who have nice shoes on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also people who are on the job, so shopkeepers etc

• Probably a business I trust

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my coworkers i guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chances you'll stumble across a coworker in a middle of a street youve never been on before are very slim,
      unless you're a prostitute...

• Its not that slim

• Someone who looks friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • People at work. Mostly because they won't be ignoring you at the start. When 5 of them couldnt help me id start asking girls my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who doesn't look too intimidating. I'm sorry I can't describe for you what that looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really old large woman (they're normally nice and if they do turn out to be homicidal maniacs I can run from them (sorry if that's offensive but it's true))

0|0
    0|0
  • A grandma with kids. She'll probably know the area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy person

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;